We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killers and Survivors, say something nice about eachother šŸ’

HerInfernalMajesty
HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,668
edited July 25 in General Discussions

I love both roles but prefer the Killer role so Iā€™ll give my compliments to Survivors.

Survivorsā€¦ I love you all. You always help me complete challenges, are usually down to be silly, all while putting up with the most nasty Killer players out there. Survivors donā€™t get enough credit for what they bring to the game, even if it is just themselves sometimes.

Oh, and if you like both roles and donā€™t ā€œmainā€ one side then you donā€™t get off the hook so easily. You have to say something nice about both roles! šŸ’

Post edited by HerInfernalMajesty on

Comments

• ChuChus
    ChuChus Member Posts: 8

iā€™m a survivor main but sometimes when I wanna chill or have to do tome challenges/BP grinding, I switch to my man Booba and just 8 hook everyone šŸ˜‡

Killers.. I love when someone DCā€™s and we just stare at each other and then me and my teammates try to sandbag the bot and BM the bot a lot till they are sacrificed, happens a lot šŸ˜‚ thank you for the memes! And the GIGACHADS who donā€™t tunnel, camp or slug you Killers are really amazing, keep it up! ā¤ļø

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,520

something nice about eachother šŸ’

• Gmoore23
    Gmoore23 Member Posts: 193

As a Killer main, I love meeting the Survivor players that are just chill. Either they play the game as is meant but then are super nice in the end-game chat, or they meme with me (usually once I find out that's the intention).

Besides that, to the sweat-lords, I say way to be skilled at the game. Sure it can be annoying in the moment, but the mindgaming is definitely impressive, and the saves are always pretty smart. Props especially to the ones who, like I mentioned before, end up being super nice in the end-game chat.

Now, have a great day and be good people!

• Rulebreaker
    Rulebreaker Member Posts: 1,919

Survivors: We know everyone has something they hate in the game but to those who stick it out and try to play it out till the end no matter what, you guys are heroes. We love how you all actually let us have a match from both sides.

Killers: We appreciate those hidden gems who experiment with builds and remember that there are other things that you can do besides tunnel with slowdown. You guys keep us on our toes as survivor and give inspiration as killer.

• Laluzi
    Laluzi Member Posts: 6,092

When I play killer, I'm always impressed by survivors who can loop structures perfectly and don't get caught on random hooks or run into walls while looking over their shoulder like I always seem to do. As long as I'm not getting BMed while they're doing it, I like having to get clever about it and work hard for that kill. And it warms my heart when I see people do actual teamwork, like I'll be chasing someone on death hook and another teammate comes up and tries to distract me.

Also, the memelords. You make my life very difficult because I'll be trying to raise my MMR and you are crouching there flopping your bunny ears or playing me songs or Plot Twisting in front of me or merely exploiting the loophole that I legally cannot kill you if you stop running and shake your head no, but I wouldn't love this game a tenth as much without you. Keep on memeing.

When I play survivor, I'm deeply impressed by players who manage to master high-skill killers. I have a lot of hours in this game, but I'm pretty casual and I certainly don't have the moxie to read up 130-page guides on how best to use Clown. I'm good at the killers I use regularly, I guess. But when I go against a flick Oni or a quad-aura-read Huntress crossmapping me when I'm nowhere near a gen or a Nurse that reads my every move before I even think of it, it's likeā€¦ I'll take that L, man, you've clearly earned it.

I remember one time a Deathslinger speared me through a tiny hole in shack and instead of running away after the hit, I hung around to point at the hole and nod. Dude nodded back in that really bouncy way people do when they're excited. Love when this game is like that.

• Tostapane
    Tostapane Member Posts: 1,636

I fear that's not possible... 5 years that i'm trying to be funny with non meta stuff and meme addons (Speed limiter, padded jaws, etc etc), but my patience runs out after seeing meta stuff everywhere and abusing perks intended for other purposes (you know what i'm talking about)...

BUT if i have to Say something, the REALLY FEW memelords out there deserve to be mentioned (on both sides, everything else don't deserve my attention)

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,668

Maybe you can play Killer against some of us from the forum? Iā€™m sure we could wrangle enough players to make a trial out of it šŸ˜Š

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,244

I will second your compliment to both sides in that once they catch on that you have a Daily Ritual or Glyph Challenge, they will usually help you out.

I always get lucky when I get the Huntress one that people let me hit them.

Then there's the Wesker who plays for 12 hooks and still allows you to get your Glyph before taking you to your final hook.

I remember a Huntress hooking and sacrificing everyone in the basement. I knew she must have had a basement sacrifice challenge as she struggled to get everyone down there.

When the Hatch spawned, I instead fast vaulted at the killer shack so she could get me in. She had such a grateful nod šŸ¤—

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

Thanks to those who just leave and don't wait for whole EGC inside an exit gate.

• CrackedShevaMain
    CrackedShevaMain Member Posts: 417

Killers: THANK YOU to those of you that show personality. I always appreciate a good meme match but even when youā€™re trying to win which is totally legit, I appreciate the funny stuff you do. If Iā€™m running and I accidentally run myself into a wall, I stand there and reflect, I look at you and you just stare at me with that hilariously disapproving look, shake your head and then down me. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ spinning in circles while carrying me to hook, that kinda stuff shows personality and I love it.

I also appreciate you letting me get my challenges done. If we are in chase and you see me stop to grab a glyph, stopping and letting me get it, then downing me is very nice and appreciated.

Also to Pig players, thank you for letting me boop the snoot before you kill me. I love to boop piggy.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,802

I love it when the survs actually try and boop my snoot! I wish more had the guts to attempt it, and it tickles me when they do. Their cuteness greatly enhances their chances of getting out! šŸ½šŸ·

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,504

As survivor I respect killers going for hooks and often they're very skilled too. Big šŸ‘ to nice killers who give hatch.

As killer I like those memeing survivors and when I farm those who help me get challenges or achiements. I would not get skilled huntress without you. I respect good loopers even they are annoying.

• JPLongstreet
    JPLongstreet Member Posts: 5,802

A basement chest protector Bubba that peeks around corners and only cares for that chest in their safe keeping is truly priceless!

• For_The_People
    For_The_People Member Posts: 537
    edited July 25

I only play survivor but I shall say thank you to killers who make the game fun - no, I donā€™t mean camping or hatch givers, I mean the ones who are involved in the close matches where everyone played well and enjoyed a tense but fun match! Especially the Jump scare Myers - you guys owe me pants lol

I know killers love me too.. They are always after my attention, being considerate and Reading my Aura, Chasing me and trying to get me Hooked.. Itā€™s as if Iā€™m the object of their obsession šŸ˜‡ć€€But thereā€™s a Plot Twist! Sometimes I get exhausted, give in and say, ā€œok, will you marry mori me?ā€

šŸ«¶šŸ¼

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 452

Killer are mean Survivor are pain
    Some love the game, some hate the game
    whatever we do whatever we main
    We are having fun and playing the same

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,228