Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Walking Off the Map (Autohaven Wreckers)

YaB0iSt0rm
YaB0iSt0rm Member Posts: 36

Platform: Steam

Description: A fence tile is bugged and gets replaced by a missing texture floor and a hook.

How often?: Frequently

20 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Comments

• gothiclolitia
    gothiclolitia Member Posts: 45

after i updated the game i loaded into blood lodge and found the map texture bug, this is the first time ive ever seen this in game

• gothiclolitia
    gothiclolitia Member Posts: 45
    edited July 24

it won’t let me upload the video showing proof

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • SimonGxD
    SimonGxD Member Posts: 2

In the wall of the Autohaven Wreckers Realm is a hole. You can go through that hole and leave the map

• sausage11
    sausage11 Member Posts: 129

Just downloaded the 8.1.1 patch on Steam and first map I played was the Decimated Borgo - Forgotten Ruins.

There is a seriously game breaking bug in this map as you can see in the video.

• DISP4R
    DISP4R Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

I just got out of a game in forgotten ruins and two of my teammates disconnected because somehow they ended up under the map. I honestly don't know how the ended up there but we did have a killer that didn't leave main building basement on that map so possibly that's how it happened. The Killer was pig.

• DISP4R
    DISP4R Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    edited July 24

I would add photos but currently its not allowing me too.

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on
  • sausage11
    edited July 24

https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/421507/game-breaking-glitch-ib-forgotten-ruins-map-in-8-1-1-patch#latest

Post edited by JocelynAwakens on
  • LanguedOeuf
    LanguedOeuf Member Posts: 2

Hello all.

Survivors and Killer can just "leave" the map and fall in the void because a part of the wall doesn't exist anymore after that update.

• howisbri
    howisbri Member Posts: 2

you can walk off the map and get stuck/get reset, i have clips but cannot attach them.

• Xyphus
    Xyphus Member Posts: 139

It's nice to be on the other side…

• Kessora
    Kessora Member Posts: 94

Platform: Xbox Series X

Description of the issue: Ormond walls got open and survs/killer can get out/ fall in the void (and teleport)

Steps to reproduce: Just play in this map.

How often does this occur: 100% of the time

Common BHVR, IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO HAVE FAITH IN YOU GUYS, MISTAKES AFTER MISTAKES, 10 SUCCESSES AND 50 MISTAKES.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,618

If you have any map errors or issues to report similar to this, please leave them here. Thank you!

• WiseTraveler
    WiseTraveler Member Posts: 131

I already have players abusing this by
    1. bringing the map offering
    2. intentionally going on the outside of the map in order to try hold me hostage
    THIS NEEDS TO BE KILL SWITCHED IMMEDIATELY
    This Renato Lyra brought an offering on purpose to abuse this map

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,260

This is happening on Ormond, in two places in the match I found:

One was near shack, the other was in another corner of the map near a maze tile.

• JocelynAwakens
    JocelynAwakens Member, Administrator, Mod, Co-ordinator Posts: 1,618

Thank you for the additional screenshots and information!

• sausage11
    edited July 24

Theres also a weird bug in Iron Works of Misery, it produced a random broken hill-tile.

• Karth
    Karth Member Posts: 190

Haha welp seems im not the only one who noticed this giggle

• MonsterKill
    MonsterKill Member Posts: 15
    edited July 24

On Forgotten ruins you can get out of bounds, however there's a specific spot where only survs can get to and they can hold the killer hostage there.

Even DC and perma stuck the bots there which you can't do anything about other than DC or wait for the game to end.

I got held hostage by two survivors which I reported in game.

Post edited by EQWashu on
  • MAJINJZ
    MAJINJZ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4
    edited July 24

the Dungeons and Dragons (version) map is broken autohaven too

• DEADHEAD27
    DEADHEAD27 Member Posts: 14

Hey

Just checking if this is a known bug or maybe the survivors i played with cheated?

The map was open by the walls on two places. Something weird with the chunks loading in?

They had red ground texture/color and had a hook, totem or chest on them.

It was possible to jump off the map.

The bug:

Best regards

-Leandros

• Rigbeta
    Rigbeta Member Posts: 182

PC
    The Map Azarov's Resting place had two large open fields that cut into the map, allowing you to jump off this red untextured "blood pool-like platform". One caused you to fall in one one spot, the other caused the Survivor to be teleported to a random part of the map? I recorded it in my game:
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/2206185932?t=02h24m54s
    It happened several times throughout the match. Obviously, simply avoiding the pools is the right choice, but I saw that the border goes to the exit gate, I have no idea whether or not you could prematurely "Escape" by crossing along the outer wall, but I didn;t want to test it in case I get reported for exploiting or something.

• kitkallisto
    kitkallisto Member Posts: 2

There is a chunk of map missing on Autohaven. You can go around the map and even drop off, then get respawned somewhere else.

• Janse
    Janse Member Posts: 31

Surviors are using Azarovs maps to keep the killer hostage, u cant kill them of they jump off all the time, the map is broken, and needs to be kill switched asap

• Kekz0r85
    Kekz0r85 Member Posts: 3

Didnt see anyone mention this. but once the gates are powered and egc started you can escape from there. Just walk around the map till you get to the gate. Step over the finish line and your out even if the gate you are "using" is not the one that is open and started the egc. 😅

• Dinaldduk
    Dinaldduk Member Posts: 3
    edited July 24

Currently I have noticed a bug in the game that; 1) is spawning hooks out side the map. 2) allowing people to get outside the playable area (Which is allowing them to leave without opening the gates) 3) when they fall off the side they get teleported to anther location in bounds (When they are in a case they can run off the map and get away basically)

i have a unlisted Youtube video of the glitch that happened in my game. i have seen other people ae also getting the glitch. To my knowledge i have only seen this glitch Scrapyard Map (I cant remeber the name) https://youtu.be/d6MC_M-NYeY

• sausage11

I assume this would fall under the category of abusing exploits, at least if you do it purposely and multiple times.

• SunshinexDaisii
    SunshinexDaisii Member Posts: 9

This is an issue on xbox too! Just played as the unknown on auto haven and encountered the bug

• lovebythemoon
    lovebythemoon Member Posts: 1

This all happened to me in a match on xbox. The other players were able to get behind the exit gates when there were still 3-4 gens left. They didn’t leave…and I didn’t go over there so I don’t know if they were able to escape but I was able to see them through the exit gates with bond. A huge part of Autohaven had a bright red floor and you could fall off the map. You would usually come right back up on the red area but sometimes I spawned on the other side of the map.

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,260

This is happening in 2v8 as well.

• Dinaldduk
    Dinaldduk Member Posts: 3

Just happened in my 2 v 8 as well

• KiritoYuzuriha
    KiritoYuzuriha Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Platform: Steam

Description: bug area/random teleport in Autohaven Wreckers

Survivers are using this bug area to break the chase and possibility to get catch! Intentionally going on the outside of the map in order to let the killer get close and jump for a random teleport to hold the killer hostage.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1020792076490768404/1266883124541788302/image.png?ex=66a6c45a&is=66a572da&hm=3339b77d51d63d39d1b7c1684d27d72668d4c6b38c8a6d4bfad0e7cfba53904e&
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1020792076490768404/1266883125833896036/image.png?ex=66a6c45a&is=66a572da&hm=b699627ced170908df2b701ff515fe06fbd93ebe44c1495ed532c3f8f5e1d56b&

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 989

I know that everyone is sharing these, I just want to post mine as well.