The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

We need more incentives to play survivor in 2v8

Belzher
Belzher Member Posts: 461
edited July 26 in Feedback and Suggestions

As we can already say, 400% points is not enough. So I'm gonna ask: what would you suggest to maybe decrease killer queue times?

Comments

• bleep275
    bleep275 Member Posts: 227

this would be dope. getting extra shards would be alot more impactful than BP. i have every character to P3, both survivor and killer. so i dont care about bp at all. but that would be dope and would definitely work.

right now my only incentive is that i can do my survivor challenges and have fun because im not getting tunneled into oblivion.

• ExcelSword
    ExcelSword Member Posts: 512
    edited July 26

Solo survivor is quite miserable most of the time because of all the new players. Not to mention it seems a meta of Huntress Nurse has settled in because those 2 killers destroy new players the most.

I literally had a nurse slug and almost never cage someone. There should be some sort of recovery bonus for survivors to stop Nurses from doing this in my opinion.

As of now I have literally no interest in playing survivor as a solo.

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,259

More BP

• tparadise
    tparadise Member Posts: 83
    edited July 26

It needs to be like 4x XP bonus. Clearly no one cares about bloodpoints since the killer queue times are still insane even with a 400% bonus. Bloodpoints are the easiest currency to earn in the game therefor aren't a persuasive enough incentive. With an XP bonus you can earn iri shards faster and progress through the rift faster. It's way more compelling.

• GolbezGarlandGabrant
    GolbezGarlandGabrant Member Posts: 979

Give me rift fragments. Wraith and Huntress are two killers I can't be bothered to deal with. But rift progress 😁

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183

MORE BP!!! MORE BP!!!!

1000% INCENTIVES!!!!!!!

(please i need to p100 sable)

• Karth
    Karth Member Posts: 190
  • Phantom_
    Phantom_ Member Posts: 1,327

IDK not have bad eggs who slug everyone to get 8K? In a mode that is supposed to be fun and not one where you sweat your ass off.

• Ohyakno
    Ohyakno Member Posts: 991

This is literally the only thing that will make me touch the game mode

• ghostfaceismywaifu
    ghostfaceismywaifu Member Posts: 16

EXP bonus is the obvious choice to me, but I also think something like "10 iridescent shards bonus per survivor match", as someone said, is an even better idea. Would give players incentive to grind for cosmetics/characters they could potentially unlock.

For a limited time event, I don't there's any harm in doing something completely different like that. Hell, maybe even just for the first week or whatever until the queue times normalize. Cause let's face it—400x BP bonus is pretty worthless so soon after the anniversary event where everyone already got all that and stocked up on cakes.

In all my time playing any event, or even any PTB, I've never seen queue times THIS bad. Last night it was anywhere from 20-45 minutes for killer. I ran out of chores and paperwork to do between matches.

• Fuzzycube
    Fuzzycube Member Posts: 251

10k bloodpoint bonus for each full generator equivalent done.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,132

800-1000% BP bonus and double or triple XP.

If BHVR can figure out how to implement a "good teammate" bonus that stops medics from sandbagging injured teammates, gets teammates to touch gens, gets people to stop uncaging mid-chase, gets teammates to stop crouching around doing nothing and then slam a pallet in your face when you're in chase... oh boy, that'd be great.

• shiiroo
    shiiroo Member Posts: 21

If 400% doesn't change much, it means the issue lies elsewhere. 600% won't change anything either at this point.