The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Dedicated Server Not Responding

ThisIsLifted
ThisIsLifted Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1
edited July 28 in Bug Reporting

This has been happening to me and friends over the last few days. We play like 30 seconds of the game and then we get disconnected. Reloading doesn't help and it happens multiple times in a row. This issue sucks and we are requesting you all to look into it. Our hardware is just fine as well.

Edit: We found out that the issue is specifically with Dead Hard. The game is fine when we aren't running the perk.

Post edited by ThisIsLifted on
4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• HavoCwC
    HavoCwC Member Posts: 4

You'll soon find out that it's not just that. You'll play random games and the perks other people use can still get you disconnected. Even killer perks. I can't figure out what it is but randomly I am getting disconnected with the same issue and it's been happening since The Unknown update.

I've contacted BHVR and they've blamed it on me, which I have given them videos, logs, and much more to show that it's not me or my connection. It's there servers and many people are having issues with it and it's still yet to be addressed. Some have had the issue since mid 2023. Hopefully they fix it.

By the way, I don't use Dead Hard and neither has anyone when I have disconnected. I should go through my videos though and see if there's a specific perk each time used that could be causing the DC.