Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Please share your Cross Progression issues

I'm helping a friend with this and was wondering which issues you guys already had with Cross Progression.
He wanted to enable it right away, but since even this forum is sometimes plagued with bugs I've managed to convince him to wait until Castlevania DLC comes out so we can see if it's safe to do Cross Progression.

Could you guys please share your issues if there's any (which I doubt isn't)?

Comments

• cruelb
    cruelb Member Posts: 110

I didn't have any. worked perfectly PC< >PS5< >Switch.

• ZamasuManzon
    ZamasuManzon Member Posts: 186

Thanks for replying. :)
    PS5 <> PC (Steam) is exactly what I'm looking for.

• Breakshot
    Breakshot Member Posts: 9

There are definitely issues. I synced my Steam, XBOX and Microsoft Store. My Microsoft Store didn't have any DLCs so perfect to check what synced.

My Steam DLC (only about 4 DLCs) appeared ok with the characters unlocked and any currency I earned was there.

On syncing XBOX the currency, inventory (I believe) and skins from Battle Passes and Auric Cell purchases are there. However none of my DLCs purchased on the XBOX Store have synced. I should have all characters but most are requiring repurchase and this behaviour account isn't picking up the duplicate DLCs. So seems like XBOX Store purchases are not syncing.

Oh and no family sharing, from reading previous comments. All purchased on my own account and all showing as 'Install To You own this' on the web site.

I have submitted a ticket.

• B0B_B34R
    B0B_B34R Member Posts: 4

having the exact problem i synced microsoft store xbox and steam. all my data was on xbox. and i got all that data onto my steam bloodpoints levels skins all that EXCEPTTT my dlcs which is what i care about the second most other than my levels and perks. the best part of this game is the licenced killers imo. tell me if u find a fix or anything thanks

• ZamasuManzon
    ZamasuManzon Member Posts: 186

Thanks for replying guys. :)
    That's the reason I've started buying all DLC characters in-game instead of the digital stores. Wanted to avoid this possible issue.

Maybe Xbox is facing bankruptcy and are doing something so you stay on Xbox. XD
    Jokes aside I hope you guys can sort it out. :)

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,935

The issue with the Xbox DLC's not cross - progressing correctly, should now be resolved. You will likely need to open the game on your xbox first however.