We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Killswitch Azarovs’ Map!

ArthurVeloso
ArthurVeloso Member Posts: 248
edited July 31 in Feedback and Suggestions

This map realm, whether on 2v8 or normal game, is full of bugs and invisible walls. Remove these maps from the game until you all deliver us a better job on designing them!!!!!

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• ArthurVeloso

I cannot play on this map without hitting an invisible wall! What is going on?

• LynxFX
    LynxFX Member Posts: 9

I keep dieing because of messed up tiles that eighee block you or get you stuck. Please kill switch the maps already.

• Yggleif
    Yggleif Member Posts: 188

Tonight I had a game on Gas Heaven and there was a missing wall and you could access the the outside of the map and even a hook spawned out there. I wasn't brought there and thought it was funny so I brought the survivors out there and we goofed around and they left, I also learned if you fall off the map you return to where you spawned.

But every game since then survivors keep trying to take me to autohaven every single game and it's 50/50 if it spawns messed up or not. Please killswitch the map this is a serious game integrity issue.

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

Autohaven maps really should be kill switched. I had one match where a section of the wall was missing. Another match after I died when I was spectating I saw my teammates were falling through the ground and encountering invisible walls/vaults in a section of the map.

• ArthurVeloso

Developers!!!! Please, Address This!!!!

• KA149108
    KA149108 Member Posts: 344

Yep the invisible walls have caused me so many downs 😩

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,279

yeah this map needs to be killswitched like yesterday.

• KTH
    KTH Member Posts: 15

Thanks to the broken tiles I was unable to unhook a teammate so they died on first hook. In that same match the killer wanted to give me hatch but it spawned in the same broken tile.

• pigslittlepet
    pigslittlepet Member Posts: 483

It's been broken for at least 7 days so far and absolutely nothing has been done. Games on that map are completely broken. I don't know if the devs are ignoring the problem or literally just don't care but either answer shows a complete lack of competency for fixing the game. I had it 5 times in a row on 2v8. And every match was a different version of broken. Invisible walls, holes in the edge, glitch points that sent my killer flying in the air, and once I saw a survivor die on first cage because nobody could get to him. His cage was stuck off the edge of a hill. This Is just rediculous.

• ArthurVeloso

Thanks for sharing! Could you add more on the effects of killer players? Let’s make this discussion stand up!

• pigslittlepet
    pigslittlepet Member Posts: 483

Of course. You approach what looks like a pallet stuck in a rock. When you get close you start rubber banding like lag but it doesn't stop until you leave the tile. Or you enter a area that looks normal but you start bouncing into the air and back down again. Or possibly another problem is blinking into a area as nurse and getting stuck. It wouldn't let me blink back out. No matter how long the blink was charged it would keep me in the same place.