We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

If you were to P100 every killer...

Which killers would you most look forward to and which killers would you least look forward too?

Comments

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 980

I already p100 my mains (Spirit/Chucky) so I have the rest, the one I’d look forward to is probably Singularity. The least is 100% Skull Merchant.

• deckyr
    deckyr Member Posts: 795

assuming i have to actually play them the whole time? i think i would dread bubba the most, because i think his addons and power don't really encourage him to go for fun alternative builds. as for the killer i would enjoy the most, that might have to be myers, since he's in the opposite situation to bubba.

• CertifiedMegHead2
    CertifiedMegHead2 Member Posts: 10

yea Skull Merchant would be my least favorite too. I'd rather P100 Hag and def Trapper

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243

Honestly none of them if there are no rewards for it. I P100d Huntress because she is my favorite and I want a permanent level 50 bloodweb. But I won’t P100 anyone else ever again honestly. Not without rewards.

• CertifiedMegHead2
    CertifiedMegHead2 Member Posts: 10

how long do you think it took you to get to P100? If you can recall

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,234

Plague before she vomits all over me. lol

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,749

i p100d my 3rd killer and already struggling to find a new killer i will eagerly prestige. currently leveling legion but might switch halfway

• VomitMommy
    VomitMommy Member Posts: 2,257

Still can't decide on most :D

My highest is 50 skully, but have been working on Legion and Blight lately…

Least is Pinhead for me

• radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 4,004

Looking most forward to: Amanda and Sadako. (Sadly this has already been achieved. Only the addon grind remains…)

Looking the least forward to: Wesker. I dont know why…

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,950

I could imagine P100'ing Spirit for MDR in every bloodweb. I just love using this Add-on, it makes her go zoom and it feels great.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 5,228

My favourites would be The Executioner, The Oni, The Trapper, and The Singularity.

The ones I'd loathe would be The Legion and The Plague.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243

I started actively trying to P100 her 2 months before the 7th Anniversary and she was at P9. I would say it took about 4 months or so.

It would’ve taken probably less than 2 months but I used the anniversary to P3 every single killer and than prestige her like 20 more time.

If I didn’t do that I could’ve prestige’s her 60-70 times during the anniversary

• Deathstroke
    Deathstroke Member Posts: 3,504

Well this would not be possible unless you have infinitite time...

But theroritically I probably most would prefer P100:ing myers, wraith, oni and demogorgon maybe huntress too.

I would least like to singularity, skull merchant, hillbilly, deathslinger, clown, hag, doctor, twins and plague.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 883

Myers, honestly. I couldn't care less about this killer but I've got him at a high prestige relative to my other killers merely.becausr I enjoy double iri Myers....what an expensive load out lol

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,189

wdym? Are you assuming you must play that killer? If I went through the massive grind of P100ing every killer, I'm playing a killer that I like and can score the largest amount of BP with.

• DragonMasterDarren
    DragonMasterDarren Member Posts: 2,825

Running under the assumption that you mean you'd be playing that killer during the process of getting them to p100

Trapper, Hag, Myers, Nurse, and Blight for killers I wouldn't be looking forward to because I can't stand playing them for a variety of reasons

And Demo, Xeno, Knight, Singu, and SM for killers I would be looking forward to, because I play a lot of all of them