The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

BHVR, please remove the pop up when leveling through the blood web

AhoyWolf
AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,074

I love the new bloodweb changes, but everything comes to a halt when this thing pops up, the bloodweb would feel so much better if it instantly generated instead of this level pop up appearing.

There even is a strat to make this pop less of an issue by clicking on the bloodweb button when it autocompletes to quickly generate a new one.

So I beg you BHVR, please remove this 🙏

Comments

• nikodemo
    nikodemo Member Posts: 764

Yes please.

Also, a toggle would be nice to just tell it to keep spending BP until I tell it to stop, instead of making me click again every new web.

These recent changes were wondeful! Let's keep at it!

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,160

I agree. Yes please to these propositions! The halt in the leveling feels annoying, and slows everything down.

Also, please make it so that we don't have have to manually do bloodwebs for every character when they're prestige 0. It's not like we forget how to do bloodwebs with every new character.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

I'm more annoyed by the tooltip for the Automatic Bloodweb Purchase button. It's easy (on console) to just leave my cursor on the button so I can just press 1 button to for each new web, but I also want to see what's in the web before I commit to an auto-purchase and the tooltip covers up web nodes.

• ObviouslyN0tMe
    ObviouslyN0tMe Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 6

Agreed, please give the option to remove this pop-up!

• Alen_Starkly
    Alen_Starkly Member Posts: 1,160

Sometimes (very rarely) the pop-up gets skipped while I'm leveling a character, and it feels so good! It's very random and rare but I enjoy it every time it happens. I really wish they you would remove the pop-up, so we can have less obstacles in the leveling-up process :)

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 777

I agree. I hope we can one day just hold the bloodpoints button until all off them are gone and faster manual bloodpoints spending speed would also be great.