Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

I've been playing DbD for almost 2 months now. Any killers you recommend?

No2Loser
No2Loser Member Posts: 41

(Just to let yall know, i have Clown, Spirit, Legion, Dredge and Wesker)

Best Answers

• Noobking3000
    Noobking3000 Member Posts: 33
    Answer ✓

Based off the ones you currently have, I'd recommend Demogorgon the most because he's kind of a combination of Dredge and Wesker, so assuming you like dredge and wesker you'll probably like Demogorgon. (Demo's perks are also pretty decent, so that's a bonus)

For my second pick, I'd choose either Blight or Oni since they are pretty similar to each other and you seem to like killers with mobility and chase based off the ones you have. But I'd recommend Blight more because he is way more consistent and reliable (and easier to control) than Oni. But if you can get the ball rolling with Oni early, you've basically won if you don't make to many mistakes. They both suck on indoor maps though, so be wary of that.

Nemesis and Xenomorph are sorta the "honorable mentions" here, so it's up to you if you wanna get them because they are

Nemesis is pretty inconsistent with getting to tier 2 (the buffs he's getting might help though) and the zombies don't work like 90% of the time. But just like Oni, if you can get the ball rolling early, you have basically become the best pallet shredder in the game while also having a pretty solid anti-loop.

Xenomorph is like Nemesis and Demogorgon, so if you enjoy them, he's probably a solid pick. The problem is, the tail attack is way harder to use and way more punishing than Nemesis' tentacle, but can get hits over things that nemesis couldn't while also not needing to hit the survivors 3 times to down them. The tunnels are also good mobility and info with the footsteps you see if a survivor is moving above you.

But I'd say the turrets are the most discouraging thing about Xenomorph, since if used properly by the survivors, you basically will always have to choose if you keep your power and lose a hit on a survivor, or lose your power but get a hit. If the survivor is injured, just go for the hit in a situation like that, but if they're healthy it's up to you to decide what's the better choice. If you are struggling with them, use the add-ons Lambert's star map and Emergency helmet since they really help and are also his best add-ons.

Now if you're only focusing on the perks of the character, artist and cenobite are probably the ones that you should get because all 3 of their perks are pretty good. But I wouldn't recommend them for their power personally.

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584
    Answer ✓

What Killers do you currently enjoy playing? What games and playstyles do you like? That can help inform you. For me, I love stealth games, so I gravitated to stealth Killers first. I've been a proud, happy Ghostface Main for almost two years counting. :)

• VantablackPharaoh91
    VantablackPharaoh91 Member Posts: 584
    Answer ✓

Then start with Legion if you're very new, Billy if more experienced. If you like range I actually suggest Trickster as he's just point and aim, and can help you precisely aim before trying Huntress better.

Answers