The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Does Singularity feel oppressive to anyone else?

Yggleif
Yggleif Member Posts: 170

This isn't a nerf post or anything but OMG does it feel he can just be constantly on you all the time no matter what with the new brown add-on. Between that and the QoL changes I feel like you have no down time against him and he can tunnel off hook from anywhere on the map as long as he has a pod by the hook. Again not hating on Hux just wondering if people are experiencing the same thing.

Comments

• Spirit_IsTheBest
    Spirit_IsTheBest Member Posts: 935

He feels very difficult to counter, even before his changes if the player was good your going to have a rough time.

EMP's are helpful but can only do so much if the Singularity player knows what their doing, the moment you use the EMP to disable his ability to instantly teleport, he can place a camera and instantly tag you again, and now that you have no EMP your pretty much dead.

I agree, his newer add-ons make it much harder to do anything, especially the brown one, I feel like he is in an odd spot, I'm unsure how he could be changed.

• JonahofArk
    JonahofArk Member Posts: 20
    edited August 17

I played against four singularities in a row. He's def oppressive. And there's no counter play after you emp the slip stream cause he'll just tag you again with another.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,736

But he could always do that. He was and always could be on you anytime when you were infected. That's nothing new. its not because of recent changes.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,080

he is same as before. just that he has -2% haste since overclock is only 3% instead of 5% and less duration since overclock duration doesn't scale. slugging is less rewarding. he is your standard, tunnel killer off-hook type killer.

• scoser
    scoser Member Posts: 482

All you have to do is just have an EMP and he's useless. He's weak, if anything.

• MechWarrior3
    MechWarrior3 Member Posts: 2,093

No.

• Yggleif
    Yggleif Member Posts: 170

Disagree, the new brown makes a massive difference as it gives him considerably more range across the entire map. If all pods are out it's 32 extra meters of coverage across the map if they're spaced evenly.

• adsads123123123123
    adsads123123123123 Member Posts: 1,081
    edited August 17

That assumes none of the Biopods are limited by LOS. In reality, only half of your Biopods will benefit from the extra range. If it's an indoor map, the addon is completely useless. I think it's a decent addon but largely overrated.