Does this count as helping a killer?

syuan0319
syuan0319 Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

Does this count as helping a killer?

Comments

• Moonras2
    Moonras2 Member Posts: 366

Id be iffy on calling it without seeing the rest. Perhaps that survivor thought they were going to let you go?

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,301

Don't think so. They didn't give away your position or anything, they just unhooked you.

• crogers271
    crogers271 Member Posts: 1,740

The survivor seems really uncertain of what the killer wants. There's no rule against unhooking even if it just leads to immediate tunneling.

• smokinggosling
    smokinggosling Member Posts: 60

nah that doesn't really look like helping the killer imo...nancy either had to unhook you or just let you die, i kinda doubt she did that with malicious intent, but ofc i dont know for sure. just looks to me like she didnt really know what else to do in that situation lol

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,103
    edited August 19

Impossible to say with just that bit of information. We dont know if she revealed your position. We also dont know if she even survived or if the Killer just killed her afterwards.

But just unhooking you so that the Killer can kill you afterwards is not really helping the Killer. You would have died anyway.

She probably thought that the Killer wanted to farm or wanted to let you go, because he even encouraged her to Unhook.

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 451

For me it's clearly teaming with the survivor and farming you. Go for it.

• RenoPro
    RenoPro Member Posts: 69

lol

How can someone get mad for a match in a videogame and for something like this is literally out of my view

• Hexonthebeach
    Hexonthebeach Member Posts: 451
    edited August 19

If you're cheating or don't follow the rules of a game you're getting disqualified.

Get over it.