We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Imagine...

Spending years on end playing this game on end, having thousands of hours invested in literally learning every single minor aspect about how to play survivor to the fullest…

And then comes a killer, with like 5 times less hours than you, ignores you completely as he sees that you're a good looper, kills all ur other teammates, and the only thing u can resort to, is to tea bag at the exit, say "ez" and call him a baby killer after LMAO

THE ACTUAL STATE OF SURVIVOR MAINS

I never understood the need to clown on people who have thousands of hours played less than you, like for me, mainly playing as a killer, I actually feel bad killing survivors that are rather new to the game cause it doesn't seem fair. But apparently, 5k+ survivors think they're somehow the new Messi's of DBD when they win against a killer with less than 1k hours

Comments

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,189

Why would an experienced killer chase the strongest survivor first?

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

You know, playing solo queue is expected to be like that, and everyone who plays that mode should be loving chaos more than victory

If a survivor is actually skilled and has a lot of playtime, it's not that hard to find good teammates through whatever place you can think of

Ultimately, finding three other competent survivor is a SKILL that survivors should have

• Lost_Boy
    Lost_Boy Member Posts: 672
    edited August 22

Unfortunately that's a common survivor mindset you encounter every now and again. Most experienced killers can easily spot someone who intentionally wants to be chased and will avoid them until mid to late game when you've accumulated pressure and then you usually catch them in a area of the map that isn't as favourable for them and you kill them anyway. Occasionally they get away, but it's generally at the expense of the rest of their team because they spend so much time trying to get your attention. I mean are they really that good if they contribute to the whole team losing? I don't think so. Half the time they just predrop pallets and run to strong tiles so I don't even consider that to be very special.

Oh and 1 person escaping is a win in my books.

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 114

I know it can be difficult at times but try not to let certain things get to you. It's just a game at the end of the day.

Sometimes a little break from the game is needed if you find you are more irritated than entertained.

• Gastongard
    Gastongard Member Posts: 136

aguante messi, the goat

• NerfDHalready
    NerfDHalready Member Posts: 1,749

as mean and scummy it is, people are gonna be people. better to not just stress over it and focus on the gameplay. the real foul behavior might come in post game chat, so highly suggest closing it if you are easily offended. it stays closed until you exit dbd for however many matches you play in that session.

• Mr_K
    Mr_K Member Posts: 9,189
  • radiantHero23
    radiantHero23 Member Posts: 4,002
    edited August 23

They are experienced enough to know, that in dbd, the loadout makes much more of a difference than personal "skill" in the game.

People usually don't want a very hard game. That's why they optimize their loadout. Sadly this results in more boring matches in my opinion.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,716
    edited August 23

I still remember a game fondly.

It was on Hawkins, before the licence was lost. I was playing Nurse.

I was going against this team where a Felix was obnoxiously trying to get my attention with a flashlight. (Before they've fixed the strobe)

So what I did was hook every other member in front of him, in a round robin without ever touching him.

He kept trying being obnoxious, body blocking (as if it could work), the full set.

After I finished killing his last teammate, I've downed him and hooked him in a matter of seconds.

Let me just say he wasn't happy.

😆

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,534
    edited August 23

Why bother with post game chat? Close hatch and tab out, move on to next match once the last survivor leaves after 1 minute and 59 seconds. I've got time to wait, but no time to chat. If a survivor seems obnoxious ingame while begging for attention, they don't deserve to get any attention after the match. I don't care about pips or bloodpoints, and unless something happened in game that made me question the perks, I don't care about perks either. No point in staying in post game.

• totallynotamegmain
    totallynotamegmain Member Posts: 658

(I play on ps5 because I can’t afford a PC)

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243

That’s not the best way to do it. Kill weak links first to avoid a chase going on too long by a good survivor. I had a great survivor try to bait me into chase, I ignored them and killed 2 others first and then chased them. They looped me for almost 3 gens. If I would’ve chased them first, I would’ve lost.

• HexHuntressThighs
    HexHuntressThighs Member Posts: 1,243

People will clown you no matter what. I got tbagged and called trash in the end game because I wasn’t able to win using a goofy M1 Huntress build on Gideon.

Just ignore it and move on.

• drsoontm
    drsoontm Member Posts: 4,716

I was called trash by a survivor who managed to get hatch after I killed 3 of his mates with 3 gens left.

So …

• Donyjunior
    Donyjunior Member Posts: 23

Of course i ignore good loopers. I don't want to lose time with them while a gen is been completed.