We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Myers stats LIE

LordGlint
LordGlint Member Posts: 8,410
edited August 22 in Feedback and Suggestions

Just noticed this... Myers is pretty sneaky, but he ain't THAT sneaky

This a leak on an upcoming Myers buff? Lol

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,466
    edited August 22

Michael has terror radius of 6, 16 and 32 for tier 1, tier 2 and tier 3 evil within however many years ago, The undetectable status effect did not exist. Michael was given undetectable status in tier 1. So his 6 tr becomes 0 TR. You had to use M&A to have 0 TR before Ghostface was added to the game.

• Noobking3000
    Noobking3000 Member Posts: 35

No, that's his terror radius in tier 1. On release he wasn't undetectable in tier 1 and instead had a 6m terror radius. If you could find a way to remove the undetectable in tier 1 today, he would have a 6m terror radius without perks or addons.

Surprised they never changed it. I guess it's still technically correct though, but that does make me wonder why he has his tier 2 and 3 movement speed but his tier 1 terror radius in his bio. Seems kinda weird to do it that way.

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,129

The thing is, it is technically correct, but the information makes no sense. Since they display the one value players usually experience the least.

I dont understand why it should not be possible to display all 3 values, but at the very least, they should just display his Tier 2-TR, since I think this is the most common one.

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 974

I don't think it can be called "technically correct" when there is no way to remove his TR in T1 today. It's something that is coded into the game but cannot be experienced by players. In practice, he has no TR in T1. Players only experience him going from no TR to 16m TR in T2, so it would make more sense for it to show his T2 TR.

• Neaxolotl
    Neaxolotl Member Posts: 1,477

6m TR and 4.6m MS is kinda incompatible though

• LordGlint

This isn't showing his T1 stats though, otherwise the movement speed would be lower.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,466

His default movement speed is 4.6 m/s. His tier 1 special ability is that he gets decreased movement speed to 105%, lunge opening time decreased from 0.5 →0.2 but is granted undetectable status effect.

• LordGlint
    edited August 23

The writing is screwed up... I fully understand what each tier gives. In no way is it possible for this to be his "base stats" while also making the writen portion for each tier also true.

While it DOES say he moves slower in T1, it also says decreased TR in T2 and moves faster. While we CAN imply they meant faster than T1 rather than faster than his base speed (the listed 4.6) ... that wouldn't make sense for the TR. All this also doesn't even mention the vault speed boost.