We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Please let us turn off Survivor voice lines

Lara Croft for example talks when spawning in a trial, after getting healed, when opening an exit gate, when a Killer chases her.

I honestly find it distracting and would like a simple option in the main menu to turn off the voice lines.

Comments

• Linkdouken
    Linkdouken Member Posts: 114
    edited August 22

I personally like the voice lines as it makes the characters feel more unique than just a skin. Lara saying bollocks or Alan shouting he'll kill the killer when he's being carried is great.

But yes, an option certainly would be good for players that don't like it

• CountOfTheFog
    CountOfTheFog Member Posts: 2,244

Yes, and I'm genuinely happy for you and others who like the voice lines! 🤗

I find them incredibly distracting.

I have literally stopped dead in my tracks in game when Lara yells "No, no, no" or "Back off!" when the Killer engages with her and have gone down because of it 😆

It also breaks my emersion with the game, the atmosphere and the horror aspects.

I also should say that we should be able to turn off Killer voice lines as well.

I recently started playing as The Unknown and I'm really sick of getting jump scared by the killer when I'm playing as The killer.

I have to have the volume on my headset turned up when playing Killer to listen for Survivors and it's very annoying.

A simple ON/OFF switch in the main menu is all I'm asking for. That way everyone wins 🏆

• Burniebotss
    Burniebotss Member Posts: 92

they’re quite literally the only thing survivors have to themselves. They’re all a Dwight skin . Killer at least get new gameplay

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,658

I love Nicolas Cage's and Alan Wake's voicelines. But everyone else? i want to turn them off, please. Give me a button to quiet their chattering.