The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Tunneling MMR

I believe that if you hook the same survivor within 2 minutes of them being unhooked without another survivor being hooked, it should double MMR gains. That way, killers are playing agaist higher level opponents that can properly deal with a tunneling, camping killer. Negate all MMR losses for 1 week.

Comments

• CrypticGirl
    CrypticGirl Member Posts: 608

As much as I would like to see those tunneling Killers get pushed up to a higher MMR so that we casual Survivors won't have to deal with them, I think it would cause more harm than good.

For one, it's already happening, Killers are getting pushed to an MMR that's above their actual skill level, and then feel even more reliant on tunneling to compete with those top-MMR Survivors.

And two, it skews the killrate data (even more than it already is). If a pitiful M1 Killer is getting the top killrate from tunneling rather than effective use of their powers, then they'll likely get nerfed when they actually need buffs.

• KeonLennedy
    KeonLennedy Member Posts: 23

This is already the problem. Killers play sweaty to win, get into higher MMR than they should be and therefore MUST play even sweatier in order to have a chance. Also doesn't help that over half of games Survivors will throw and ragequit therefore unfairly pushing Killers to even higher MMRs when they didn't even play sweaty to begin with.