The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can't be healed or picked up when against Oni?

m0nologue
m0nologue Member Posts: 4
edited August 28 in Bug Reporting

Step 1: Load into a Survivor match.

Step 2: Match with an Oni or Dracula.

Step 3: Get hooked.

Step 4: When unhooked, teammates cannot heal you; you can't recover any progress when downed; nobody can pick you up from being downed; the killer cannot pick you up either. The healing/recovery meter just doesn't show up at all.

I was playing as Yui, I had a Toolbox, we loaded into Disturbed Ward against an Oni. I ended up just awkwardly bleeding out. I only played one match with this build, so I only ran into the bug once. At first I thought this was a Solidarity bug, but I realized this was against Oni and I've seen others say they've run into this bug against Dracula.

I suspect that maybe this bug is tied to the Blood Orb code, and I'd guess if Scent Orbs are basically just reskinned, different Blood Orbs then maybe it'd extend to Dracula too?

Post edited by m0nologue on
3 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• n000b51
    n000b51 Member Posts: 624

iIt happens in my game as killer (Hillbilly on Nostromo):
    a Mikaela was downed the 3rd.time under pallet but I couldn't pick her. By luk, she had adrenaline and the last gen was fully repaired so she didn't died bleeding on the floor.

• stefannootje
    stefannootje Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I just had the same thing happen to me except no one had solidarity.

• Kaitsja
    Kaitsja Member Posts: 1,833

Just ran into this bug against Unknown. Were you running Moment of Glory, by any chance?

• m0nologue
    m0nologue Member Posts: 4

I was running Solidarity, Botany Knowledge, We'll Make It, and Bond. At first I thought it was a bug with Solidarity, then I heard people were having the bug with Dracula, and then I guess that person up there ran into it with Hillbilly? I dunno what happened then.

• RpTheHotrod
    RpTheHotrod Member Posts: 1,826

Note to everyone:

If you have this bug where you can't heal\save a survivor, you can fix it for yourself by going in and out of a locker. Afterwards, you should be able to interact with the survivor.