popoles Member Posts: 831

Mine are :

1) Leatherface (~2 games as him)

2) Hillbilly (~5 games)

3) Huntress (~7 games)

Comments

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340

I only play Myers and Legion these days. Planning to add Piggy on the list too.

• LCGaster
    LCGaster Member Posts: 3,154

I didn't count how many games exactly but I think they are:

1. Leatherface.
    2. Huntress.
    3. Myers.

And then Freddy and Legion but because I don't have those two

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

I don't play Nurse, because I can't stand playing her. All those fatigues and looking down and being stunned makes me sick IRL. So I don't practice her and for that reason suck with he.

• DemonDaddy
    DemonDaddy Member Posts: 4,167

Nurse

Billy

Huntress

Hag

• VoodooTheKiller
    VoodooTheKiller Member Posts: 81

HillBilly

LeatherCamp

Myers

• Rogis_Right_Hand
    Rogis_Right_Hand Member Posts: 28
    edited March 2019

Definitely nurse. In fact, I think the only killers I've really played in-depth are trapper, wraith, and billy.

• pootis_Bear
    pootis_Bear Member Posts: 645

Trapper, Cannibal, and doctor

• JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750

Clown and hillbilly.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    edited March 2019
    1. Nurse simply because I’m on console and I can’t play her to save my life
    2. Legion...do I need to say more?
    3. Billy because I see him A LOT and I’m sick of seeing him. It’s too easy to play him. Hug a survivors butt and instantly down them. Especially with the tuning guide and primer bulb, it’s so easy to play as Billy.

I also rarely play Trapper and Freddy, they are just boring to me. I would play Pig and LeatherDaddy but I need to get better perks on them :/

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    edited March 2019

Nurse

Billy

Huntress

Doctor

I just can't play these. First two are disgustingly strong, I suck with hatchet aims so no Huntress for me, and Doctor is just too vulnerable to being looped. I play ALL the others though.

• NoodleLegs
    NoodleLegs Member Posts: 317

billy, his limp gets me sick, and i can't focus.

doctor, i got sensory overload one time i played him.

nurse, console.

trapper, i literally cannot down anyone/kill anyone. i do better with 110% killers.

huntress, at this point im just farming with her lol.

clown, his smoker's cough gets so disgusting.

im a survivor main, however, i would play more killer if my mom would let me. she has literally left the room so many times because i was playing killer. she hates watching killer. she's very weird.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

I think Nurse and Legion (Nurse because I play on console).

• FluorescentLemon
    FluorescentLemon Member Posts: 257

Nurse (I'm on console so Nurse is ######### impossible)

Huntress

Doctor

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

My least played killers are: Nurse, Hag, and Pig.

• Caffeine
    Caffeine Member Posts: 83

My Least played:

-Legion

-Billy

-Wraith

If I'm throwing another on there, Hag. Probably tied with Billy in terms of least played.

• KillermainBTWm8
    KillermainBTWm8 Member Posts: 4,212

Nea

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Plague

• Nikkiwhat
    Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

Nurse and Hillbilly

Nurse because I'm on PS4 and there's too much effort needed to play her even remotely well. I'll goof off with her from time to time but I'm not really into how games play out with her...for now...eventually I'll practice with her.

Hillbilly is boring as Hell to me and his ability and entire design is just so not me. I find it boring to either get multiple instant downs or be looped or forced to M1 more thsn Chainsaw (Lerys says hi) not to mention it's just not that satisfying for me. Finally, aesthetically, HillyBilly ia unappealing to me...

• Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    1. Nurse
    2. Hillbilly

I play everyone else somewhat regularly.

• Wolf74
    Wolf74 Member Posts: 2,959

Haha... everybody is complaining about Nurse and Billy are the only killer played, but say they don't play them. ;)

• thekiller490490
    thekiller490490 Member Posts: 1,164

Nurse (console) huntress, Doctor, Clown.

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Huntress and nea.

(am I the only console person who doesn’t mind playing nurse?)

• MegMain98

I rarely see Nurse on console. She’s very difficult to play with low FPS on console and her power isn’t all that easy to learn so people are kinda pushed away from her.

Billy I still still quite a lot of. Not as much as before. All I see is Legion after Legion after Legion. Barf.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Of the killers I own, I only play Nurse for dailies. I generally won't even play Wraith, and will just wait until the next day. I don't play Legion a lot because their power is very clunky and has no depth to its application.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    edited March 2019

Clown, Doc, Legion, and Myers I have played the least.

LF and Wraith I don't think I've played at all.

Really no interest in any of these killers, with Doc and Legion being killers I just despise with a passion.

Except Myers, I would like to play him but I don't have good perks and just enjoy playing other killers too much to make attempts. Someday.

Most would be Spirit, Freddy, Hag, Huntress, Pig, Billy, Trapper, and Nurse (console too). However Nurse and Huntress are softly retired for me until they optimize the game enough that frame drops don't completely ruin the game for me. Also now Plague, who I will probably main for a while because I'm really enjoying her. Need to get that p3 ASAP.

• Theluckyboi
    Theluckyboi Member Posts: 1,113

Nurse, because i play on console and i have no interest in mastering her at the moment

Spirit, because despite playing her a lot during the first month of her release i got really bad with her

Hag, because i really hate her extremely passive playstyle

• Captain_Spaulding
    Captain_Spaulding Member Posts: 587

Nurse, Trapper(worse than Freddy change my mind), Freddy(because not owned), Legion(fuckboi) and Hillbilly. Every other killer I rotate pretty frequently.

• SecretX
    SecretX Member Posts: 32

Legion and Plague (i don't own them)

Clown and Spirit (don't got enough perks to play with them effectively)

Leatherface (he sucks)

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Nurse and Nightmare.

• Mr_Myers
    Mr_Myers Member Posts: 422

Nurse, Doctor Trapper

Most common is Freddy, Leatherdaddy and Myers/wraith

• MegMain98

Wow. Nurse? I just assumed you played Nurse quite a bit due to your profile picture.

• Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68

Trapper, Billy, Pig.

• FayeZahara
    FayeZahara Member Posts: 965

Nurse on ps4 and nightmare everywhere

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    edited March 2019

Billy, Leatherface, Nurse, I also don't like playing hag for some reason

• Orion

Why? I don't get that logic. I have a wallpaper on my computer that's a character from Overwatch, even though I've never touched the game. Pictures are just pictures.

• popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited March 2019

It's actually pretty common for people to use their favourite characters as a background picture.

There is the assumption.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,018

Wraith

Nurse

Clown

• blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

Been playing too long to know numbers but I've played very few in the last year or so.

Yikes, I've never thought about how few killers I play till just now, used to be a bit more diverse with them but since the clown dlc I'd say

Trapper

Wraith

Billy

Nurse

Hag

Shape

Huntress

Leatherface

Freddy

The older killers are getting a bit boring to me.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

Huntress and Nurse because i'm a controller player on PC. I imagine I could actually become decent with the Nurse given time but I just can't be bothered.

• MegMain98

People usually use their favorite killer/survivor as their profile picture, which is the reason I have Spirit as mine.

If I was any good at Nurse I would use her but ya know, console Nurse = the worst time of your life.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,213

I can easily tell by the level of my Killers (since I only use their own earned bloodpoints on them, yes, I know, not the greatest idea), which would mean Wraith and Hag, at level 16, are my least played.

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

Nurse, trapper, doctor.

• VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068

I swear to keep Leatherface at Prestige 3 Level 1 til the end of time. Had so many bad games with him. I'd rather play Freddy.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Clown

• Stidave
    Stidave Member Posts: 2

Cannibal, Pig and Hilbilly

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

legion.

i refuse to play such a bad designed killer. i have literally not played them once since they got released. ive done like 2 rounds in the PTB and thats it.

next place would go to the nurse. i just cant handle her and i dont rly want to spend hour after hour to learn her...

• Orion

You'd be surprised. I'm not saying you guys are a minority, but it's definitely not as clear-cut as you make it out to be.

• RoKrueger
    RoKrueger Member Posts: 1,371

Hillbilly. I can't stand the camera movement when he walks

• BrendanLeeT
    BrendanLeeT Member Posts: 272

Trapper

Huntress

Billy

• Plu
    Plu Member Posts: 1,456

Huntress because I can't aim