Legendary Survivors & Killers should get their own character portrait in menu and bio

A_Gamers_Dead_Body
A_Gamers_Dead_Body Member Posts: 127
edited September 2 in Feedback and Suggestions

I would definitely buy more if they felt like real characters. As it stands right now I am hesistant to buy legendary characters because they are basically glorified cosmetics, I would rather feel like I am buying another character.

The fact that they dont come with perks is fine, just their own character select portrait in the menu and their own biography when you go to look at their info would be great.

Post edited by A_Gamers_Dead_Body on

Comments

• Tits
    Tits Member Posts: 242
    edited September 2

Biography might be a bit much, but in their previous ask us anything someone asked about customizing backpacks/accessories/legendary characters and their response was that they may be interested in implementing that in the future

• A_Gamers_Dead_Body
    A_Gamers_Dead_Body Member Posts: 127

I think it wouldnt take that much effort to write a quick Bio for the legendary characters, they all have VERY unique stories compared to the base skin and deserve to be their own person.

If I was an intern at Behaviour I could write up all the biographies of legendary characters in like 1 afternoon.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,866

I agree honestly. If they are going to charge that much for a skin, I don't think asking for a unique character portrait or lore is asking too much.

• Rokku_Rorru
    Rokku_Rorru Member Posts: 1,100

It would be nice if they also made the pay to lose characters like Claire quieter, she is way too loud. Something they promised to work on and still havn't