Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

DBD not appearing in Bhvr account game library

Nato276
Nato276 Member Posts: 1
edited September 4 in Ask the Community

I play DBD on Xbox and twitch have transferred through to it perfectly well but when I tried to claim the rewards from Frank Stone, it claims that it's not in my game library

It recognizes Frank Stone (which I also have on Xbox) and allowed me to sync twitch drops and cross progression with DBD on Xbox but denies I have it in my library

Post edited by EQWashu on

Answers

• Sicairos23
    Sicairos23 Member Posts: 1

I have the same issue with PS5

I’m trying to synch to get my Frank stone rewards but Ddbd doesn’t show in my game library

• Zombies8MyAshTTV
    Zombies8MyAshTTV Member Posts: 2

Same issue with me, I wrote a ticket about it but it just did it last night so no response yet. I have it synced, have twitch and PS linked, refreshed tried everything and it will not register I have dbd with playstation. It is highly annoying. I want my shirts!!!

• ZombieHChrist
    ZombieHChrist Member Posts: 23

i want my Plush! 😫 " xbox post gets Locked asap but PSers Post don't get locked closed by Mod " 😒 i want my Plush, bout to by this Hillbilly statue I seen on Amazon tho… tax return time baby. i feel a pain from this, i was all prepare to alternate between frank trapper mask playing and frank stone movie and and it all crumbled. i still support DBD and i will continue linking games they release and day 1ing them and all that. i learned about the plush after the issue and it made it worse, i want/need it. im done, im done. i was so happy yesterday and then that happened, lol. its ight. 😞 i'll probably never get my stuff now with all this complaining. please help.

• EQWashu
    EQWashu Member, Mod Posts: 5,013

For Casting of Frank Stone issues, please contact Support. https://support.bhvr.com/hc/en-us/articles/29613645876244-How-do-I-report-bugs

This discussion has been closed.