Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PS4 - Adrenaline Overflow DC

liminalentity
liminalentity Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3

I activated the 'adrenaline overflow' challenge from tome 2 level 1, and then in every single game I joined, got disconnected when killer got close. The issue stopped after switching challenge, and I've seen other people talk about using dead hard so i presume it isn't from the perk itself. Likely related to the current bugs with the perk

4 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• eisenbuns
    eisenbuns Member Posts: 102
    edited July 22

I want to bump this — my SWF duo just selected the Adrenaline Overflow challenge (and has Dead Hard equipped). I remembered seeing this thread, so we decided to run some experiments.

As soon as he equipped this challenge, the server failed (everyone booted, not just him) three games in a row, so this can be reliably reproduced.

- Friend was playing David King

- First occurrence was against Singularity on Ormond, disconnected when the killer made their first hit of the game against a different survivor (David was close by, within terror radius)

- Second occurrence was against Clown on Mother's Dwelling, disconnected when killer made their first hit of the game against a different survivor (David was close by, within terror radius)

- Third occurrence was against Singularity on Ormond, disconnected when killer made their first hit of the game against a different survivor (David was not close by, but was within terror radius due to Hyperawareness Spray add-on)

To experiment, my friend removed Dead Hard, but kept the challenge on. We did NOT disconnect once he had removed Dead Hard, so we believe it is specifically happening when Adrenaline Overflow is selected + Dead Hard is equipped by the player.

• liminalentity

Tried again just after the 8.1.1 patch and can confirm this error is still happening despite the dead hard fixes

• RadioativoTV
    RadioativoTV Member Posts: 2

At the time I'm writing, the bug continues, even after the latest updates that fixed other bugs, please fix the bug.

• liminalentity

This bug seems to have been fixed now although I didn't see anything in the patch notes