The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Crotus Prenn Asylum & Father Campbell's Chapel Map Offering

How do we feel about getting sent to this match as a Killer? Is it survivor-sided? Is it balanced? I have only played Solo Survivor so I am wondering how killers feel about getting sent here. I like to burn this offering since I feel like I can see pallets and loops better & to me it seems like both sides can have fun matches on this map.

Comments

• PuddleOfBludd
    PuddleOfBludd Member Posts: 87

I don’t mind these maps on either side. I definitely think that certain killers perform better than others on those maps, but generally, I’ve had mostly decent games on them on both sides.

I would say, my only issue with those Maps is the frequency at which we get them through map RNG.

• Rick1998
    Rick1998 Member Posts: 206

one of the crotus is fine . The other has a very annoying main building you know the one . I hate map offerings in general so i will be upset either way. To be fair the are many worst maps to be sent to but…. if they sent you there they must have a build for it like balanced landing etc….

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887

Not really a fan of either one as killer. Father Campells can have some horrendous loops that chain together. Crotus is too big and that main building is gross.

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,455

Chapel Im a pretty big fan of, there is a certain window set up tho that I think needs to go

The Ward can go ######### itself

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,183

Chapel needs its god windows removed. Crotus could do with a collision touchup, it feels really janky navigating around some of the entrances.

• GentlemanFridge
    GentlemanFridge Member Posts: 5,553

Strictly speaking, Crotus Prenn is the the name of the realm. It consists of Disturbed Ward and Father Campbell’s Chapel.

Disturbed Ward definitely leans more towards survivors. The main building and its generator spread are tough on M1 killers.

Chapel is generally decently fair, but some windows and tile combinations can be nasty.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,270

OH BOY A MAP!!

teleports to a survivor and slaps them-dredge main

thats pretty much me in every map in other words as long as i get a map im fine oh and

HI FRIDGE!!!!

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,427

The same I feel about getting sent to any map. It's serious gaming. It's on right now. Now it's serious gaming time.