The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What is the best Huntress perk?

No2Loser
No2Loser Member Posts: 41

What is the best Huntress perk? 11 votes

Huntress Lullaby
90%
VolantConch1719Marc_go_soloGuiltiisizzlingmario4SepexIron_CutlassSpirit_IsTheBestAstelTyler3No2Loser 10 votes
Beast of Prey
9%
Sleem 1 vote
Territorial Imperative
0%

Comments

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,155
    Huntress Lullaby

None of them are good. But at least Hex: Huntress Lullaby actually does something.

• Sleem
    Sleem Member Posts: 182
    Beast of Prey

Guess I'm in the rare category of Beast of Prey being good.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,211
    Huntress Lullaby

Huntress Lullaby is one of the weaker Hexes, but I have witnessed it single-handedly destroy uncoordinated teams, so that's something.

Beast of Prey can make it harder for Survivors to tell where you're aiming with mid-range Killers like Xeno & Nemmy, but they can also… you know… use their eyes. Just because I'M terrible at looking behind me doesn't mean others aren't.

Territorial Imperative exists. It's terrible in just about every that matters, and doesn't even work in the Basement builds that it would be most logical in because of the range requirement. Only use it on high mobility Killers if you have LITERALLY nothing else to run.

• No2Loser
    Huntress Lullaby

Territorial would be sort of good on Dredge? Unless the Survivor used half a braincells and locked all the lockers before going for chest or unhook… still garbage perk

• No2Loser
    Huntress Lullaby

Can't say the same for the other 2 garbage perks. Hopefully one of them gets the Predator and Zanshin Tactics treatment and gets a complete rework for the better