The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

My critique of skull merchant from the ptb

Skull merchant, a killer liked by some (including myself), and hated by others, but can agree that she needed changes 

But the way bhvr did is not the direction she and possibly other killers going forward 

Nerfing her drone scan line to just one is way out of line, you're less likely to get scan plays often especially since good survivors can just crouch very easily because of that one scan

Her haste and hindered changes are pretty good changes, but because of her scan line being one, what point is there to her hindered if you're less likely gain a claw trap with these changes

My one gripe I have from all this, is that they're planning on reworking her later on with the nerfs she has going from the ptb

We're seriously going to a direction where they're just gonna nerf her for an upcoming rework 

Reworking a killer should never be an ideal change for this killer 

Killers like twins, knight and sadako that were reworked were very much disliked by their mains at the time

And why should skull merchant mains be in the line of having one of their mains that they enjoy be reworked while nerfed for the time being

Why should any killer people mained get this sort of treatment without any compensation to make them much enjoyable 

My ideal changes what she needed in my opinion is to revert her scanline back to two from each scan line, rework/nerf ultrasonic speaker to be less sufficient as it is currently one of her best brown addons given how fast you can scan survivors live, keep the removal of her haste and hindered reduction since she can no longer catch survivors very quickly but can still injure and track survivors as her main source 

These are my feedback on skull merchant, as someone who likes playing her (mostly from her stealth and track ability) I want was best for everyone without needing to just outright nerf her then waiting probably like a year for a rework that nobody would want afterwards, so I hope the feedbacks are actually listened and not have these changes go through live

Comments