The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Make Corrective action be a Cooldown perk

Example
Corrective Action
Start with 3 tokens
Whenever a survivor within 8 fails a skill check it becomes a great instead and Corrective Action goes on a 15/20/25 sec cooldown
This way its not abused by AFK players abusing Corrective Action for Hyperfocus.

Comments

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,106
    edited September 18

i think actual problem is great skill-check. i think the easiest solution to fix the problem is to turn failed skill-check into normal skill-check. as a result, it won't synergize with hypefocus unless the player has stake out stack.

I wish they buffed this is not happening so that there is more skillful version of hyperfocus that involves landing skill-checks at 100% accuracy rather then smashing skill-checks…. to fail them…

• Sika21
    Sika21 Member Posts: 6

Or at least have Corrective action not stack with other skill check related perks, like Hyperfocus. I agree with the other commentator, this thing is highly abusable right now. There are matches where 3-4 gens are finished in the first 4 minutes because of people stacking Corrective Action with Hyperfocus and Stake out. Even seen combinations with Prove Thyself and the PTB Quick Gambit. This isn't healthy for the game at all, it can't go live like this

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 296
    edited September 18

The easiest fix would be to regenarate tokens by hitting a good skill checks, so that way corrective action is no longer infinite for great skill checks

Post edited by SkeletonDance on