The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Why nobody wants to play this modifier as survivor?

2»

Comments

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,889
    edited September 17

I remember seeing a ghost face stalking me just at the very edge of the fog... I couldn'tsee his mouth and I swear to God he looked straight up like a shyguy xD

Also this mode goes up to 200%? In the EU I haven't seen more that 75% either way.... 🤔🤔🤔🤔

• adaw0ng
    adaw0ng Member Posts: 688

No side is satisfied ever about buffs and nerfs, don't twist it into an Us Vs Them fight for sympathy or conflict points, please. That's not the point of this post at all.

• doobiedo
    doobiedo Member Posts: 149

Do you really think the mode is easier as survivor? I don't think you are being sincere. And why would survivors ever be satisfied when the statistics show the game is killer sided. Yeah you can say all you want killer is supposed to be the power role, but as long as the results are so lopsided survivors will keep complaining and feel justified to do so.

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,427

The only experience I've had playing survivor is that killers will just patrol gens plus hit and run, since you can't see them coming. Pretty boring.

But I get why they do it, because as killer if you commit to a chase with anyone half decent, 3 gens will pop since gens take less time and there's no slowdown.

I also really, really wish you could bring BP boosters into this mode. That alone would make me want to play it more. Like why can't they just allow only BP offerings and ban the rest? I seriously hope they do this for Chaos Shuffle.

• UndeddJester
    UndeddJester Member Posts: 2,889
    edited September 18

How curious... I wonder why there is such a difference between me and you... legit I've not seen any point higher that 75%.

Granted its still usually on survivor side... but I've only seen swings of 0-75% 😅

• Doxie
    Doxie Member Posts: 116

Let's call this event for what it is. Basically a sub killer dream. Somebody who's not very good can just go in as Michael or bubba or quite a few to be honest and look like they are great. If you are extremely good killer it's over too quick and you're not satisfied because it's too easy.

If you are a survivor, you're only hope is to pair up in gen rush and try to get the Jen's done before somebody gets hooked too many times. My successful survivor games had us popping the Gen by the time I got all my first or second hook. Gen rushing however does not give you many points. So once again you're forced to not bust out the gens focus on Chase which usually ends badly or unhooking which doesn't get the gens done once again resulting in a subpar killer getting more points than you. I love the idea of this mode but the execution was just awful.

• Prometheus1092
    Prometheus1092 Member Posts: 218

I genuinely do think it's easier as survivor, I tried killer a few times and gens just flew. Tried survivor and I did fine, escaped many times and got the tome done. And you the nail on the head there with the statistics and balance issues because that's my point. I find many survivors want to be on par with the killer or have the balance tipped in survivors favour which the Devs actively prevent from happening which is why they will never be satisfied.