The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

The new UI is still awful

DaddyPyramid
DaddyPyramid Member Posts: 16
edited July 19 in Feedback and Suggestions

as i stated in the title, this new ui may be a bit more polished and useable now but its still a nightmare, for starters they got rid of the arrows that let me shuffle through killers/survivors making it even more time consuming to find offerings that i need when i play, don't even get me started on the customization UI it is possibly the worst update bhvr released in a long time, its just the store ui but plastered onto the character selection screen but worse, prior to 8.1.0 you were able to see 14 cosmetic items at once and was in a 2 x 7 grid and showed you more cosmetics at once, and being able to click on the cosmetics you clearly want to select with a larger button is alot more better than the tiny buttons and overlapping charms menu? i dont mind the rest of the ui change as its cool that i can finally read the bios of the characters in the main menu again, but i honestly think cosmetics should be reverted back to the pre 8.1.0 update

Post edited by DaddyPyramid on

Comments