The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hillbilly Basekit Changes are Fine, but the Add-Ons...

The turn rate add-ons should not be increased in rarity just because they're popular. Leave them where they are and increase Billy's basekit turn rate more so we can properly navigate the maps with all the added clutter. That's why we're using those add-ons so much (not because they're overpowered).

Also, revert the lo pro chains nerf. That wasn't necessary.

Comments

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,497

The boots have been the same since the beggining so I don't see the need to nerf them now with how the map generation is on some maps. Lopro needed the nerf. I feel the boots didn't.

• drifter
    drifter Member Posts: 10

100% agree

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 1,037
    edited September 20

Sorry, lopro chains nerfs were 100% needed, this addon was basically chucky’s scamper but in an addon.

And the nerfs for boots were also good because he had his initial curve buffed for some reason and the boots increased this ridiculous buff, I’m glad Bhvr didn’t take too long to slightly nerf him.

• supersonic853
    supersonic853 Member Posts: 5,497

Boots barely effect the curve. You can do the exact same curve without them. They are mainly used to not bump into everything on certain maps. Aka have more fun.