We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

New Unlockable System

A lot of people are speculating that the new mori system is to get ready for purchasable moris. It would be beyond disappointing if it is just a cash grab.

My suggestion is unlockable mori's for each killer, at P25, P,50, P75, and P100

It could be less if that is too much, but it is tied to my next part…

Survivors would then complain as that would be killer sided, so survivors could also unlock custom skins for non-event items, or even all items. When you have events, you can unlock cosmetics for toolboxes, medkits, flashlights etc.

You could have P25 unlocking medkit cosmetics, P50 unlocking toolbox cosmetics, P75 unlock flashlight cosmetics, and P100 unlocking a banner and or avatar. Even if you could unlock killer skins for these to show off as a survivor it would be very cool.

You might have a cute bunny med kit for feng, or a flashlight with a spade shaped light for Ace, and even killer skins like a small cow skull adorned toolbox for deathslinger.

If this is too much work, I get it, I just think it would add some fun customizability to the game, while letting people show off their progression on their characters in a fun new way.

Comments