We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Shared Survivor Item, survivor add on, Offerings storage and sell option?

Jim_Tonic
Jim_Tonic Member Posts: 555
edited September 23 in Feedback and Suggestions

Right now when you level certain survivors just for their perks, you get a bunch of usefull items and add ons you cant use on your Main(s). It would be kinda convienient for new and veteran players alike if you could use the inventory like an actual storage and send between characters only of your own account, so not between players.

Vice versa you could send useless add ons or Items to a random survivor that you dont play. While killers have their specific add ons, the offerings would work like that on both sides.

A selling option for a view BP or XP, or hell, even a discard option would also be appreciated i think.

Its just alot of Bloat in the inventory and while on Killer it might not be as solve-able i can totally see such a storage system where i can for example send some unneeded Offerings and Items from Yoichi to Claudette because i almost never play claudette, only ever when i have a challenge. While i do tend to play yoichi far more often.
Im also sure my idea is not new, but i think its worth discussing.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments