Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Chaos Shuffle challenged tome NOT availanle

Lietszchse
Lietszchse Member Posts: 15
edited September 25 in Bug Reporting

SUMMARY OF THE ISSUE: The time for the modifier doesn't even appear in my game.

PLATFORM: PS5

I entered the game and only the information for the modifier event appears. Even though It says to check the Collection tab, there is only the summary available in my game.

Edit: adding a picture of what I see on my screen. Apologies for it being in Spanish. In the event info, there is a paragraphs about completing challenges in the event tome to get the collectibles, and to check the collection tan for more info. But I don't have a collection tan, just the info one. I played with my bf yesterday, and he didn't have the tome available either. He plays on PS5 as well.

Post edited by Lietszchse on
5 votes

Not a Bug · Last Updated

This is a localization error; there is no tome. Thank you for bringing it to our attention!

Comments