We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Starting game with killer's power on your head is to much

cclain
cclain Member Posts: 82

10 game in a row i start with freddy/pig/wesker power on me at the begining.
Its strat to be anoying to face and should be remove

As a survivor, hide is forbiden since everything is aura reading, loop as not as good as before and start the game is realy to much , i dont care about a killer outplay me but thats not some outplay thats jsut some easy slow on the game

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 598
    edited September 30

Have to agree with @GeneralV Dream world doesn't do a whole lot so freddy is barely an issue most of the time I make zero attempt to wake up unless im litterally walking past the clock or someone tries to do it!

Pig traps can be annoying I get it but if you all just get them off before one of you pops a gen (solo queue 99.9% here I get it always 1!) What exactly does pig have left? Just think of it as corrupt (I see some pigs use that at same time baffles me)

Wesker, meh I mean its wesker everything about him annoys me but its just a game not that hard to get off almost always start within a few meters of a box.

Annoying I understand but killers will very rarely get that much value from it!

Now old freddy starting everyone in the dream world with aura reading that was fun 😅

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 1,021

As a Sadako main I take it personal that you forgot her. She can also let you spawn with a tape in the hand even tho it does nothing and helps survivors.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,793

Now old freddy starting everyone in the dream world with aura reading that was fun 😅

That might have been a cheater, my friend, he could only do it with the obsession:

Not worth for an Iri, I'd say.

• LegacySmikey
    LegacySmikey Applicant, Member Posts: 598

Ah thank you for the correction friend! Its been so long I probably miss remember than anything else! Those were the days!

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,793

No problem, my friend, I'm happy to help! Whenever you wish to talk about Old Freddy, I'm the person to ask :)

• Royval
    Royval Member Posts: 634

I don’t believe that you had 10 games in a row like that.

• squbax
    squbax Member Posts: 1,458

Aside from wesker all of those others are like sad excuses for a killler, they using an addon to have early pressure is not that bad as those addons tend to have drawbacks.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,715

Freddy doesn't have a particularly high pick rate. Neither does Pig. So 10 games in a row sounds a bit... Exeggerated.

Not to mention all of these killers have to use an addon for that. Freddy is barely a killer even with this addon (which should be base kit) and Pig gives up her power thrpughout the match for a better early game.

Only Wesker is even strong enough for this to matter and I still think it's not that big of a deal. I have played against plenty of Weskers with this addon and it's fine. You spend a couple seconds in the early game getting rid of the infection and that's it.

• cclain

I just dont play a game against sadako for a long time, but i play a lot against wesker ( all with addon ) and 2 games against pig and one against fredy

• cclain

I'm not saying it's too strong, I'm saying it's too much. it's boring.

When killer had some addons that accelerate their power its like survivor using toolbox or medikit
    But starting with pig trap on u is like strating the game with all gen at 10%