We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

2-8 three new killers thoughts?

solarjin1
solarjin1 Member Posts: 2,061

They adding Death Slinger, Blight, and Spirit. Do yall like the picks? I'm glad the 2v8 coming back next month but i don't know how to feel about them. I main slinger & the pig so i happy to see either added. I

Comments

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,374
    edited October 1

I really didn't expect them to work on it that much after seeing how few changes there was between chaos shuffles. Somehow, I'm still disappointed that it's only 3 when the roster is so massive. All 3 will be a menace in-game in their own right.

• Backmon
    Backmon Member Posts: 318

exactly killers that i doesnt own "good job". But i guess the main problem is they overbuffed survivors in second version.

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,374

Yeah that's what I figure, it was back quick so i'm gonna give them grace. Definitely will be looking forward to Pig, Freddy, Myers, GF, etc…

• FinalFantasybalthier
    FinalFantasybalthier Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 9

Awful. Knight, nemesis, myers, ghostface, freddy, pig and xenomorph should be added to 2vs8 not them.

• ArkInk
    ArkInk Member Posts: 684

Like others have mentioned, the speedy return of the mode kinda dulls the pain of only getting three new killers, though I don't play any of them frequently aside from the odd Deathslinger match every now and then. Kinda sad about no Doctor, but there's always next time.

• TheArbiter
    TheArbiter Member Posts: 2,541

I wonder if Deathslinger and Spirit will struggle in 2v8 simply because of the increased player count. Way more survivors can go for chain breaks on teammates shot by slinger, and Spirit is gonna have a tough time hearing specific survivors. Blight I have no doubt will be a menace though

• FinalFantasybalthier
    FinalFantasybalthier Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 9

If your killer friend can go through your portals then sure add him too

• HerInfernalMajesty
    HerInfernalMajesty Member Posts: 1,668

So excited 😊

I shake my head thinking about a Deathslinger and Wraith combo.

• SoGo
    SoGo Member Posts: 1,024

Where Hag?

Where is my Stick Woman a.k.a. The Jumpscare Factory.

I mean, you don't even have to change her a lot and she'll be viable.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,947

Great, now we can have Nurse and Blight in one single game. That's gonna be fun.

• GeneralV
    GeneralV Member Posts: 10,793

No Freddy, no happiness.

• fussy
    fussy Member Posts: 1,538

Even as Blight enjoyer, I don't think I will play a lot killer in this 2v8 iteration. They literally said that they overbuff survivors to make queues more bearable, so I will take it. I hate going against Spirit, but I guess I will see only few really good in this mode with no mmr, so who cares.

• SkeletonDance
    SkeletonDance Member Posts: 327

Legion would be so fun to play in this mode 😎

• solarjin1
    edited October 1

legion terrible in the normal game mode and an absolute problem in every other one.

U gonna vpn so we can play together @HerInfernalMajesty or u chicken 🐥🐤🐣🐥🐣🐤

• ReverseVelocity
    ReverseVelocity Member Posts: 4,376

I'm gonna hate all of the Nurse + Blight and Nurse + Spirit and Spirit + Blight lobbies that I will inevitably get for 90% of the games.

• VolantConch1719
    VolantConch1719 Member Posts: 1,225

So instead of three of my worse-performing Killers, a Killer that I'm only average at because the skill floor is rock bottom, and a Killer that I enjoy every now and then but not as the only viable option for me to take…

I get SIX of my worse-performing Killers, a Killer that I'm only average at because the skill floor is rock bottom, and a Killer that I enjoy every now and then but not as the only viable option for me to take.

So just like last time, there's really nothing for me here, and unless my friend decides to call me at 1 in the morning like he did last time, I'm probably just going to skip this one. Lobby simulator isn't exactly fun.

• DeBecker
    DeBecker Member Posts: 156

I seriously have no idea who thought that comboing Nurse and Blight would be a great idea.

• solarjin1

He will be weaker than regular mode like billy. I'm assuming they won't give him any speed addons bare minimum

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,165

I 100% will be the person that faces a Deathslinger/Trapper combo and will be reeled by Deathslinger into a trap. 😂

I think it's good they're only adding 3 more killers. They're making quite a few changes to that mode in a short period of time, if they added more it would up the chances of something wicked broken slipping through. I also think there should only be about 8 killers to choose from at a time when the mode is around - always have the original 3 and then rotate 5 other killers to keep the mode fresh and prevent it from becoming repetitive every time it's brought back with same strongest killer combos.

I can't wait for 2v8 to return, I loved the first iteration and I'm hopeful I'll enjoy this one too.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 883

Spirit is such a poor choice; think about it, a sound based killer in a mode where comms are encouraged?

Pls I just wanna play the Unknown