We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

What are some good perks for a 2 stack

me and a buddy decided to play dbd together, it was like my 8th survivor game and his first so we decided to play chaos shuffle to get the feel for it and we did great, out of 2 games we had a 75% escape rate (he was slugged in the beginning of the game) but we both loved it, but chaos shuffle isn’t going to be forever.

So what perks synchronize to make a good 2 stack, I’m a gen repair dude (I can’t loop so I play more stealth and support) and he takes chase and can also do some gens (he hasn’t found the sweet spot for skill checks)

also I’d rather not pay cash for survivors but if it’s one then yes I’d pay up.

but so far if it counts I’m a Jeff main (he’s hot and I like metal) and he hasn’t found his main yet.

Comments

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,294

For free perks that come with the base game: We'll Make It, Botany Knowledge, Prove Thyself, Borrowed Time, Bond, Empathy.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,715
    edited October 4

We'll Make It is always a great choice.

You'll also want an exhaustion perk even if you don't plan to be looping much. Meg comes with SB and it's amazing. The killer will find you eventually and this will help you last at least a little longer.

Bond or Kindred are also great options and you can share the information with your friend.

For a 4th perk I'd use either Lightweight because it makes it harder for the killer to follow your scratch marks and might actually get you out of a chase or Open Handed to increase Bond's effectiveness.

You'd be surprised how much info you can get out of Bond + Open Handed (teachable of Ace Visconti).

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,466
    edited October 5

i think they're like playing 2 man swf discord. there is like no point in bond+open handed.

I'd say your friend that takes chases would greatly benefit from perks like Champion of Light, Chemical trap and Dramaturgy. these are great perks for taking chase and running flashlights. Unfortunately they're all licensed perks so yeah. Window of opportunity would also be a good perk for your friend to learn the maps to take chases in favourable positions.

for generator jocky. I'd recommend Deja vu and Prove thyself if you can avoid being chased. Background player+Flashbang can be good combo for saving your teammate from getting hooked if you coordinate where your teammate will go down or take chases. It just might take a little time for you to learn the timing for using flashbang to save your teammate. I'd assume you'll likely be a player that will run med-kits mostly. If your not running med-kits, you can use strength from shadow+Botany knowledge to be self-sufficient healer and team healer. Build to last is a pretty good perk with toolboxes.

• 100PercentBPMain
    100PercentBPMain Member Posts: 883

You both would like Resilience for different reasons. Your friend should try Troubleshooter too because it's awesome in chase and stops him from running the killer into you

If you prefer to hang back and do gens you might like Wicked; Wicked gamers tend to not like being chased first, but when it's their turn to take the heat they can pull the rug out underneath the killer.

Oh, Babysitter is amazing too. Both Babysitter and Wicked Solves that entire " heal under hook or heal elsewhere " dilemma.

• Xernoton
    Xernoton Member Posts: 5,715

There is a point to it because they play with 2 randoms. One of them can run this build and share all the information they get, which makes that even better. It also helps avoiding the killer because you can see whenever one of your teammates runs in your direction with the killer on their heel.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,466

seems kinda pointless if your voice com swf. if he is playing swf but just like soloq swfing, than you run same perks you would run as solo.

• Unknown2765
    Unknown2765 Member Posts: 2,368

Keep in mind that Jeff is really loud when injured, and playing as him can work against you when in a chase (And Distortion will get nerfed with next patch). If you dont care about that, stay with him. If you want a more quiet survivor, i would suggest Ace or Kate.

Also Windows Of Opportunity and Dance with me are both from Kate, i think windows is Meta, and Dance with Me can also help you escape, they both synergize well with each other.