We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

This isnt ok (skull merchant)

The state she currently is in is horrid. What sort of company disrespects their customers so much to make a product this intentionally bad. Look inwards and see if this is the sort of business you want to run and if you want to incentivize people to just quit games to get killers nerfed if they dont like facing them, because that is exactly what you are doing.

Comments

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 1,002

The state she was in before was horrid, as was her original state.

She's never been well designed, the only thing that's flipped is the side that has to suffer when she's in a match. Not excusing it —objectively her rework is bad and unfair to those that like her — but I don't think this sets any sort of precedent. Skull Merchant is an exceptional case.

• BlueV
    BlueV Member Posts: 7

I hope you bring this same energy every time something you like gets the same treatment. Trust me when I say, they are gonna keep catering to the people who give up and whine, I bet the plague and Cenobite reworks are gonna make them oh so fun to play.

• OnryosTapeRentals
    OnryosTapeRentals Member Posts: 1,002

hope you bring this same energy

I didn't bring any energy at all. I just said she's always had fundamental issues and that her current iteration is no exception, just for the opposite side now. I literally stated that from an objective standpoint, her rework is bad — like what is the problem here?

• BlueV
    BlueV Member Posts: 7

The problem is catering to those who refuse to participate in the game when its just a tiny bit outside their liking. Instead of those who were dedicating time and effort into playing her. her pickrate was super low and honestly the "pain of facing her" was overblown. Her kit was not overpowered or problematic and now its basically better to use bloodlust than her power 9x out of 10. Which is fine if you plan on using her drones as good traps, but they gutted the stealth drones so they are useless as traps. Something I payed for and enjoyed being objectively made worse on purpose because other people who dont play it and are never going to like her even if she is reworked (still getting DCs btw). Its a real ######### precedent to set.

• PetTheDoggo
    PetTheDoggo Member Posts: 70

We just got another Freddy.

I bet her rework will give us another Twins (fail), or we stay on Freddy (no rework).

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,466

what no. skull merchant was fun before rework. now she's incapable of winning vs good players because of nerfs. bad player d/c and complain/whine about killer. BVHR changes killer. that is just how it has always been. there was nothing wrong with other version of skull merchant. she was decently strong when played well and fun to use as killer. now she is weaker than before and a lot less fun to play because using power is unrewarding. it is not rewarding to place traps/drones anymore. claws traps don't have enough potency. hopefully rework changes that, whenever that is.