Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.
We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Issue with oblivious/Doctor blast.

TegMhomas01
TegMhomas01 Member Posts: 3
edited October 14 in Bug Reporting

Played against a doctor with plaything. I was oblivious but screamed when he blasted.

So it is not working like intended:

"Survivors suffering from Oblivious do not suffer from any effects that rely on Survivors being inside the Terror Radius to be applied."

"Press and hold the Secondary Power button, once the Power Gauge is full, to perform a Static Blast Attack, unleashing a ranged shock attack that propagates outwards from The Doctor through any obstacles, covering his entire Terror radius"

Post edited by TegMhomas01 on
2 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Hello, can you please provide the platform this occurred on, a short video, and if on PC, your game logs? Thank you!

Comments

• TegMhomas01

Platform: Steam

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-2xjD0wYcE

You can clearly see, that Leon who was hooked and got an active plaything on the map, screams and gains a madness tier after being unhooked. This has been in the game for Doctor forever, but both the Doctors power description and the definition of the obliviousness status effect contradict this behaviour!

• TegMhomas01
    edited October 14

I see that recently the line "Static Blast immediately negates the Obliviousness Status Effect." was added to the Doctors Power description that hasn't been there when I originally posted this.

Even though I don't rally like this as an outcome.