We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Dissolution buff

its crap needs a buff of some sort either no warning for survivors or decreased activation time or longer durtion

Comments

• HexAvadaKedavra
    HexAvadaKedavra Member Posts: 38

The no warning one is something I've asked for since it released. It just telling survivors that's its on, leads to them never taking a pallet. Not to mention, you can't even use it to hit someone right before they go over a pallet to break it.

It's based off injuring survivors even with the 3 second activation, by the time you're done with the recovery time from hitting a survivor you only have .3 seconds left til it activates. You then have to catch up to them and restart the chase. They have plenty of time to completely ignore the perk and never have to vault a pallet.

• adam1233467
    adam1233467 Member Posts: 1,078

No, this perk would be the most op perk in the game if it didn’t show on the survivor screen

• HolyDarky
    HolyDarky Member Posts: 667

Yes, the perk needs a buff, but removing the warning icon would be an unhealthy buff - e.g. would increase the gap between SoloQ and SWF. In my opinion, the perk should work 32 meters around the killer and not within the terrorradius so stealth killers or the ones with a smaller terrorradius (Ghost Face, Myers, Dredge in Nightfall, Huntress) can use it and it has better synergies with stealth perks (Tinkerer, ML, Unforseen ect.) Reducing the time from 3 to 2 seconds or increasing the active time from 20 to 25 seconds would be great, too.

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,465

i'd say it needs duration buff…. because just running forward on a health-state hit will make perk time out. The perk is suppose encourage survivor to use windows over pallets but the survivor doesn't need to use windows and can run forward to time out the perk.

maybe if the perk was 20 second →30 second. it might require a bit more survivor competency to outplay. high-tier killer can use the perk but they're also the killer that don't need a chase perk.

• DNet89
    DNet89 Member Posts: 20

What of it worked like Spirit Fury. Instead of hitting a Survivor just break 2 pallets to activate then the next time a Survivor vaults it break it catching them by surprise. If not it should probably last 40 seconds instead of 30

• Langweilg
    Langweilg Member Posts: 1,021
    edited 12:48PM

It shouldn’t have the 3s you have to wait for it to activate. Without that it would be a cool perk.

• Iron_Cutlass
    Iron_Cutlass Member Posts: 3,201

Dissolution is a strong perk already. I use it on Demo a lot and it wins me a lot of games.

The issue is that you are not using it correctly or playing with Killers who do not benefit from Dissolution enough for it to be useful.

• kommandantlocke
    kommandantlocke Member Posts: 9

are sure thats not your mmr? and could be just demo what im saying is the activation is too long to get use they just hold W instead and with lithe it doesnt matter so it could do with a buff or rework its supposed to be a trap perk or so i thought.