Why Nurse Needs to be reverted ON CONSOLE

Options

Nurse in theory is one of the strongest killers, certainly the strongest for PC. But on Console, she is nothing but a joke. Survivors rejoice when they hear the fated screech of a Nurse in their game. While Playing Nurse isn't fun at all, just painful and irritating. I used to be a nurse main before the update that increased her mobility killed her. Now you might ask. Why do you think she's bad? She's the bestest killer in the gosh darn game! Well that's an easy answer. No auto aim. On Console one of the biggest issues with playing specific killers is the FPS drop. Nurse, Huntress, Freddy, and in some instances Hag, all have very steep FPS drop when using their powers. Playing Huntress is like watching screen freeze simulator with every hatchet throw. It's the same with Freddy for every survivor that transitions into the Dream State. So how will Auto aim help Nurse become the strongest killer on console again? Easy. Before the update that changed her became live, she was playable, managing the FPS drop was more of an annoyance than a game break. Because as long as your blinks landed well and you had all of her essential timings down pat, you were terrifying. It felt so good to be powerful. But without the auto aim, it's simply to hard to blink through terrain, 360 smack a survivor, whilst having the FPS drop, and screen quality changes. And god forbid the corn. It's like playing an old DOOM game while blinking through corn. I love Nurse, and I just want there to be the strong killer I use to love playing last year. I wish the Devs, or even Not queen could see this and maybe realize that the balancing should be different for console. We have different issues than with PC. FPS Drop and the fact that we are using a controller changes the game. 360's are harder to pinpoint and seeing survivors at a long distance is just harder. I'm not saying survivors should be nerfed or the game should be changed to suit killer, but I am saying I want to play Nurse without getting looped around a tiny pallet loop and have zero control. She is barely playable at the moment. I'm a rank one survivor, and can promise you. There are NO NURSE PLAYERS in the low ranks. It's all Billy. So please devs. Not queen. Someone just hear me out and help her. She's dying. Eventually there will be no nurse players at all. And I can't bare seeing my favorite killer die.

Comments

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,090
    Options

Agreed. If not reverting the auto-aim, then at least one of the other aspects that were changed.

No more auto-aim; no more blink-lunge; the survivors see you get to your blink destination before you do; it's all too much when combined together. Now add in the FPS issue with the latest update...

I almost regret spending auric cells on her cosmetics.

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 583
    Options
    I do just fine playing nurse on high ranks and she's not even my main. She doesn't have to be the strongest killer. Just because she holds the title doesn't mean she has to have it at all times. Also 
    Get good
  • DavyisKing
    DavyisKing Member Posts: 14
    Options

you sure you're playing on console? I've been rank one since the damn game released for console. And I've seen a total of 1 P3 Nurse that we destroyed without any worry.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options
    I do just fine playing nurse on high ranks and she's not even my main. She doesn't have to be the strongest killer. Just because she holds the title doesn't mean she has to have it at all times. Also 
    Get good
    @dbd900bach Spare him the "Get gud" memes :angry: If you played nurse on console before then you'd know how laggy she can be! It's not that @DavyisKing is garbage at playing her, the FPS drop is what's causing him to play like a garbage nurse which that's out of his control. I prestige my Huntress to P3 however I stopped because every time I released a hatchet, my screen would freeze. Now, I did hear people saying the Huntress FPS drop has been fixed but I haven't been able to try her out.
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@dbd900bach said:
    Get good

I think the devs should get good on optimalizing their game for consoles, not him.

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 583
    Options
    RSB said:

@dbd900bach said:
    Get good

I think the devs should get good on optimalizing their game for consoles, not him.

Sorry forget to mention I'm on console get good 
    Increase the sensitivity 
  • cTrix
    cTrix Member Posts: 122
    Options

Literally everybody would play nurse if playing her didnt give you motion sickness. What a ######### joke that a killer is balanced around giving you a physical headache. They should just delete her if they can't figure out how to fix her.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@DavyisKing said:
    Nurse in theory is one of the strongest killers, certainly the strongest for PC. But on Console, she is nothing but a joke. Survivors rejoice when they hear the fated screech of a Nurse in their game. While Playing Nurse isn't fun at all, just painful and irritating. I used to be a nurse main before the update that increased her mobility killed her. Now you might ask. Why do you think she's bad? She's the bestest killer in the gosh darn game! Well that's an easy answer. No auto aim. On Console one of the biggest issues with playing specific killers is the FPS drop. Nurse, Huntress, Freddy, and in some instances Hag, all have very steep FPS drop when using their powers. Playing Huntress is like watching screen freeze simulator with every hatchet throw. It's the same with Freddy for every survivor that transitions into the Dream State. So how will Auto aim help Nurse become the strongest killer on console again? Easy. Before the update that changed her became live, she was playable, managing the FPS drop was more of an annoyance than a game break. Because as long as your blinks landed well and you had all of her essential timings down pat, you were terrifying. It felt so good to be powerful. But without the auto aim, it's simply to hard to blink through terrain, 360 smack a survivor, whilst having the FPS drop, and screen quality changes. And god forbid the corn. It's like playing an old DOOM game while blinking through corn. I love Nurse, and I just want there to be the strong killer I use to love playing last year. I wish the Devs, or even Not queen could see this and maybe realize that the balancing should be different for console. We have different issues than with PC. FPS Drop and the fact that we are using a controller changes the game. 360's are harder to pinpoint and seeing survivors at a long distance is just harder. I'm not saying survivors should be nerfed or the game should be changed to suit killer, but I am saying I want to play Nurse without getting looped around a tiny pallet loop and have zero control. She is barely playable at the moment. I'm a rank one survivor, and can promise you. There are NO NURSE PLAYERS in the low ranks. It's all Billy. So please devs. Not queen. Someone just hear me out and help her. She's dying. Eventually there will be no nurse players at all. And I can't bare seeing my favorite killer die.

I know that you console players are used for machines to aim for yourself. But dont forget that this game originally comes from PC where we like the challenge of aiming ourselves :wink:

FPS problems? Yeah if you are playing on a low performance console you have the same experience as if you were playing on a cheap computer, you get what you pay for I guess. If you buy a cheap ass car, then you dont cry afterwards that you are overtaken by a ferrari, do you? :lol:

Yes corn is annoying, but thats the point of the map I guess.... If you dont like corn just DC, survivors do it every game so you will be fine if you DC-dodge corn.

You are a rank one survivor (yeah everybody can do that), but are you a rank 1 killer too?
    And on a sidenode, nobody plays nurse on low rank even on PC, she is way too hard for that.

• DavyisKing
    DavyisKing Member Posts: 14
    Options

@Master I honestly think you're garbage. If you don't have something positive or constructive to say, then stay off my post. There is no PC MASTER RACE. This is Dead by Daylight. I've been rank one on both. So stop acting like because you have a pc you're better, go back to Fortnite and stay in the place where trash belongs.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258
    Options

@dbd900bach said:
    RSB said:

@dbd900bach said:

Get good

Sorry forget to mention I'm on console get good 
    Increase the sensitivity 

I'm playing Nurse on R1, I do not need to get good, boyo.

Go be salty in the "survivors" part of the forum, where you belong.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@DavyisKing said:
    @Master I honestly think you're garbage. If you don't have something positive or constructive to say, then stay off my post. There is no PC MASTER RACE. This is Dead by Daylight. I've been rank one on both. So stop acting like because you have a pc you're better, go back to Fortnite and stay in the place where trash belongs.

Clearly no point arguing with you and the fact that you dropped "PC MASTER RACE" shows me that you already understand