Devotion Rewards

Everytime you "prestige" you get a random legacy cosmetic for either survivor or killer. Or maybe a new effect that's similar to legacy (legacy but purple?). Just so levels have a purpose and also you can look dank while playing dbd.

Thoughts?

Comments

• FireKeep
    FireKeep Member Posts: 20

Then there's nothing unique about legacy prestige. Everyone who worked hard for theirs back then would be let down because now anyone can get it.

• The_Manlet
    The_Manlet Member Posts: 474

I think they should just buff the shard gain with each devotion level. Otherwise the system is pretty pointless.

• TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229
         It’d be cool to get some kind of solid reward. Cosmetics would be cool, but possibly tasking for the Devs.
         Even a pouch of bloodpoints and maybe a crypted message from the Entity? Or just a simple commendation from the Developers! Ahh~ just to have a warm thoughtful message from our creators would be so satisfying!
  • xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Yeah there should be something to show what you accomplished 
  • Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,445

Instead of a different color of Legacy, I was thinking of something a little different.. I posted this idea already but how about dark claws/legs of the entity all over the Survivor/Killer? Because a different color of Legacy to me just seems like it would be lazy work ;/

• Esoteric
    Esoteric Member Posts: 19

I wouldnt mind if its cosmetic, bloodpoints, shards, cells or whatever; just give us SOMETHING for it.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

anything is good
    even if it's just a star over your name or something