Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

The devs talked about this awhile ago...

I remember on a stream the devs hinted at a way to escape for good and not be caught in a loop so to speak I am lost as to how to even test this or where to begin
. Can the killer be killed?
. Is there a alternate way out?
. Is it even in the game?
If the devs can only respond to one of these questions can it be is it even in the game.
What is everyone’s oppinion on this statement the devs made on a stream?

Comments

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

It’s just lore. Just the idea that maybe, in the future the survivors may be released from the entity’s realm. Lore, not gameplay.

• Onemeankid
    Onemeankid Member Posts: 4
    Ah ok guess I was confused Thankyou.
  • Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    I prefer the more lovecraftian approach they have that the only true escape as survivor is to give in and become a killer. All feeds the ENTITY.....praise the Entity.
  • DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

Killing the killer sounds very F13-esque

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    Killing the killer and then becoming the killer. That would be a good backstory for a new killer. Not gameplay wise, but it would be an interesting touch.

Granted Wraith is kind of like this, but seeing a distorted version of a survivor chasing a survivor, I would be up for that.
  • MacTusk
    MacTusk Member Posts: 7

I dont think the killer is going to be able to die any time soon.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited May 2018

Imo they were just doing the Entity's bidding and giving false hope to the survivors.

• I think lore wise, the only way out is somehow befriending those killers gone mad. I will say, if lore wise, the only LORE related killer that can show our little friends the way out is the wraith, the rest are too far gone. lore wise, it's said that some killers have fresh wounds on them and entity's will torture killers to do their will.