Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

"Say Hi" Thread

2»

Comments

• Lukegt
    Lukegt Member Posts: 7

Hey everyone,
    I'm Luke and I play DbD on PC. My steam name is Catrina and I mostly play survivor and then killer on the rare occasion. Hope to see you guys in the fog :)

• beccasvg
    beccasvg Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2018
     8-) Hey fellow forum dwellers! 2k + hour noob on PC and absolutely obsessed with the game ;) it’s nice to meet you all  :)
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Hello to everyone. I am a PS4 player. Been playing casually since release on PS4.

• mortz
    mortz Member Posts: 8

Hello guys! I'm new to this forum.

• Rellewd
    Rellewd Member Posts: 195

Howdy

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,894

Hey everyone. I am a PS4 player. Been playing this game since September. Love it. Great game. I'm a survivor main as I don't really enjoy playing killer.

• Munchies
    Munchies Member Posts: 3

Hello i'm friendly bing bong, don't pallet loop me please <3

• eggplant
    eggplant Member Posts: 6

iH

• Sasaki
    Sasaki Member Posts: 1

"thread"

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56

Hi, i am Leon on steam with the low texture feng min profile picture XD

• Flö
    Flö Member Posts: 1

Helloo, I'm Flö - some guy with 1k hours dead by daylight but still 0 skill.:D I love to play with my friends for ~ a year and still enjoy the process of this game. I'm main survivor but also very interested in the killer's side.:) I change my names on steam more often as my underwear so here is the link for some randoms who are interested: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155254115/

• RocketMeeble
    RocketMeeble Member Posts: 5

Heya Everybody ^__^! I have 300+ hours in DBD so far and am generally a survivor main, but looking to test the waters of Killer for a change. :>

• Leon
    Leon Member Posts: 56

@Flö said:
    Helloo, I'm Flö - some guy with 1k hours dead by daylight but still 0 skill.:D I love to play with my friends for ~ a year and still enjoy the process of this game. I'm main survivor but also very interested in the killer's side.:) I change my names on steam more often as my underwear so here is the link for some randoms who are interested: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155254115/

I do hope you change 'it' daily then xd

• Bint
    Bint Member Posts: 60

Hi!

• RagingCalm
    RagingCalm Member Posts: 408

Hi my steam name is Raging Calm
    I main Pig and Tapp, and play Killer - Survivor rotation when I don't play just Pig

• Samantha
    Samantha Member Posts: 20

Hello! I'm Samantha - I play on ps4 cause I'm too cheap to have a gaming computer. I main hag, michael and the huntress as killer and nea as survivor.

• Yuki
    Yuki Member Posts: 59

Hey! :)

• DrDannieburger
    DrDannieburger Member Posts: 57

Hey there everyone!
    I'm DrDannieburger on Steam (feel free to add me <3), and I am a killer main with 1600 hours, maining Trapper mostly, but I do like some variation! It's great to play and I mostly enjoy every second of it lol
    I hope everyones having an awesome day

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

hi
    I am a Dead By Daylight player that has a user in Dead By Daylight Forums that entered a thread called ""SAY HI THREAD"
    and writes a comment saying hi.

• TheScarletPotion
    TheScarletPotion Member Posts: 46

Hello I have been playing dead by daylight since its ps4 launch and recently moved over to pc as well! I main both killer(hag/pig) and survivor equally I go by TheScarletPotion on steam! if anyone wants to play!

• JarJarBlinks
    JarJarBlinks Member Posts: 18

Hello everyone, i'm 𝕁𝕒𝕣 𝕁𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤. Mature and fun guy to play with from Norway in his mid twenties. I'm a nurse main, obviously. But I do play SWF from time to time so feel free to add me; https://steamcommunity.com/id/jarjarblinksnorway/

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited November 2018

Hello there!
    - GENERAL KENOBI !!!!!

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Tezzis
    Tezzis Member Posts: 58

Hi ^^
    I'm Tezzis on steam; started playing during the beta and I've got around 2,2k hrs.
    Legit legacy 1 on Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake c:

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tezzis/

• iOrangeStain
    iOrangeStain Member Posts: 81

Heya, I'm iOrangeStain on Steam.
    I have 100/101 achievements but and I need to get to rank 1 killer for a perfect game but I just can't find the dedication. I've been playing since June 2016 and have 1975 hours.

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Hi, everyone ;>

• Viixie_
    Viixie_ Member Posts: 3

Hiiya, im a noob who recently got sucked into the abyss.

I havent yet to really get a feel for the killers but I do love what Ive played of Michael So far.

I stream on twitch and play on steam

• xxaggieboyxx
    xxaggieboyxx Member Posts: 498
    Hi I'm new to this game. Why are killers so op and survivors are so UP(underpowered) it's not fair 
  • Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Really really late hi! But it's still a hi nonetheless

• Dolphin9192
    Dolphin9192 Member Posts: 130

I am late too but:

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    edited September 2018

Greetings friends, I go by the title Peasant both here and on the Steam platform. I have around 680 hours in Dead by Daylight.
    I "lead" the Dead by Daylight Campfire Steam group which is open to all non-toxic players. Feel free to friend me if you want in.

Post edited by Peasant on
  • PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Hi I'm PhantomMask. I go by that when I play on PC occassionally and that's my name on ps4 too but with numbers. I mainly play console and main Freddy in dbd. I also like overwatch and my favorite characters there are Sombra and Reaper. Also I hate Fortnite :-)
  • JoannaVO
    JoannaVO Member Posts: 750
    edited September 2018

Hi, I bought this game during the last sale because in the videos it looked really cool, but at first it wasn't what I expected but then later on I gave it another try because I was done with CSGO, then I actually started liking the game and now this is one of the few games I play on Steam. I have 1,330 hours in the game.

Edit : Last sale = Halloween sale 2017