The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Time to say Eff the Consolers....

Vortexas
Vortexas Member Posts: 757

And just NOT pair PC updates with these outdated toys.

Seriously why do we have to wait for fecking PlayStation to get its update before we can have the Shrine back?

Why are we suddenly pandering to the Console peasants anyway?

Comments

• Khalednazari
    Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
    edited July 2018
    The renumerations from the brand new cosmetic store on PC has made them go blind. That's all I have to say.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Vortexas said:

@Orion said:
    Probably because the shrine is independent of both consoles and PCs, and all platforms should be treated equally in such matters. Were you complaining about PC version having worse graphics, fewer features, etc., to match the consoles' weaker hardware, I'd be right there with you, but the fact is, the shrine is not one such feature.

Unless you are going to have Console Plebs playing against PC players, and overall cross platforming across the board, there is NO [BAD WORD] REASON why we should have to wait for PlayStation Garbage consoles to get there ######### together.

Again, the Shrine is independent of the platform. Your question is akin to asking why people with all-terrain vehicles aren't allowed to drive on roads that haven't been finished yet just because people with regular cars can't drive on them.

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

@popoles said:
    And why are you (OP) so salty? Why can't everybody be treated equally? The fact that they bought a different machine to play this game on isn't making them a worse customer or player.

Sure we can all be equals.

As soon as they update to a PC and stop shoveling money into PS and Xbox #########-show machines.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    at least we get to play Red Dead Redemption and it's upcoming sequel
  • arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    Why are people like this, holy... *facepalm* 
  • BOSS242
    BOSS242 Member Posts: 171
    I think he's trolling. No way someone is really like this.
  • Orion

@MrsMaliciousX said:
    Vortexas said:

@Broccoli_Jaeger said:

Vortexas said:

@popoles said:

And why are you (OP) so salty? Why can't everybody be treated equally? The fact that they bought a different machine to play this game on isn't making them a worse customer or player.

Sure we can all be equals.

As soon as they update to a PC and stop shoveling money into PS and Xbox #########-show machines.

I will definitely buy a PC if you give me the money ;)

If you can afford to buy a New Console nearly yearly, you can afford a PC.

Stop being subpar.

Why do PC players think they are better than everyone else?
    I have a 2000 dollar gaming computer...and I still pick my PS4 over it...someone didn't love you enough as a child. Grow up

Hey, I have a PC, and I don't think I'm better than everyone else.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

I love how people rise to this bait. PC master race is, what..a ten year old meme now? Longer?

I could probably buy and sell the OP's life twice over..I just prefer console (started on PC).

• Orion

@BOSS242 said:

Unfortunately, some are. They give the rest of us PC players a bad name. There are also some console players like this, who think consoles are objectively superior to PCs (the reverse is true).

• arcticxlia
    arcticxlia Member Posts: 53
    BOSS242 said:
    Nothing is impossible. I really believe there are people outside that are like this. 
  • Orion

@only1biggs said:
    I love how people rise to this bait. PC master race is, what..a ten year old meme now? Longer?

I could probably buy and sell the OP's life twice over..I just prefer console (started on PC).

Why do you prefer console, if I may ask?

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    BOSS242 said:
    Agreed. It’s just bait no more no less
  • only1biggs

@Orion said:

@only1biggs said:

I got tired of troubleshooting things every other day, upgrading all the time (used to play competitively at LAN meets)... to be honest, tech has now plateaued a little, so this isn't too much of a problem these days.

• only1biggs

@crazycenobite said:
    I would have a pc and have the money to get one but as I'm a dad with 2 kids I can't really turn my back on them witch you have to do with a pc 

You're on Xbox right? I think we have played against each other a few times. I'm sorry I hurt you :P

• Orion

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@only1biggs said:

I got tired of troubleshooting things every other day, upgrading all the time (used to play competitively at LAN meets)... to be honest, tech has now plateaued a little, so this isn't too much of a problem these days.

I mean, you don't have to "upgrade all the time", but I get it. Personally, while the process of troubleshooting can be annoying, I find some joy in solving the problem. Then again, I find some joy in solving any problem. :tongue:

• crazycenobite
    crazycenobite Member Posts: 46

@crazycenobite said:
    I would have a pc and have the money to get one but as I'm a dad with 2 kids I can't really turn my back on them witch you have to do with a pc 

You're on Xbox right? I think we have played against each other a few times. I'm sorry I hurt you :P

I am indeed i do play alot so it's possable 
  • Orion

@crazycenobite said:

A very good argument for not having kids. That said, I don't understand why you think you'd have to turn your back on them just because you have a PC.

• only1biggs

@Orion said:

@only1biggs said:

@Orion said:

@only1biggs said:

I mean, you don't have to "upgrade all the time", but I get it. Personally, while the process of troubleshooting can be annoying, I find some joy in solving the problem. Then again, I find some joy in solving any problem. :tongue:

Oh I know, I meant in regard to playing competitively, I always wanted to upgrade...to make sure I had the best hardware etc.

• only1biggs

@crazycenobite said:
    only1biggs said:

@crazycenobite said:

Yeah, I killed you the other day I think. I recognised your name in lobby and was going to say, "hi" and "gg", but wasn't 100% sure of you being the same person as here.

• crazycenobite
    Orion said:

@crazycenobite said:

A very good argument for not having kids. That said, I don't understand why you think you'd have to turn your back on them just because you have a PC.

Well in my experience from play WoW from beta till litchking I spent most of my time with my back to the world you just tend to play with your pc up against a wall plus with all the kids stuff there really is no room for a desk and they are more important to me than a boost in fps 
  • crazycenobite
    edited July 2018

@crazycenobite said:
    only1biggs said:

@crazycenobite said:

Yeah, I killed you the other day I think. I recognised your name in lobby and was going to say, "hi" and "gg", but wasn't 100% sure of you being the same person as here.

I'll keep a look out for u and yes I do have a msg of u in my list of salt but yours was a nice msg for once lol
  • popoles
    popoles Member Posts: 831
    edited July 2018
    Let's all agree that this matter depends on everyone's favourite platform.

If it suits their needs, it shouldn't be a problem.
  • only1biggs

@crazycenobite said:
    only1biggs said:

@crazycenobite said:

only1biggs said:

@crazycenobite said:

I'll keep a look out for u and yes I do have a msg of u in my list of salt but yours was a nice msg for once lol

I don't understand...I've sent you a message before?

• only1biggs

@popoles said:
    Let's all agree that this matter depends on everyone's favourite platform.

If it suits their needs, it shouldn't be a problem.

Hence why the OP is a meme and an OLD one at that..yet so many people rise to the bait

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    You will wait for console and you will like it. You entitled #########. Enjoy your wait for the ######### shrine. 
  • kevinb420
    kevinb420 Member Posts: 32

Console player here, jeez sorry I don’t have the money for a gaming PC OP....

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Is the shrine that important right now, just hold onto your iridescent shards for a little it'll be here soon.
  • JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Orion said:

@BOSS242 said:

Unfortunately, some are. They give the rest of us PC players a bad name. There are also some console players like this, who think consoles are objectively superior to PCs (the reverse is true).

PCs can be superior for their hardware and sometimes in appearance. But with Consoles you are almost guaranteed the same as every other console player, so there aren't any differences like on PC for those who can't fish out for a high spec PC as opposed to Trump Junior having his golden PC with three monitors or whatever.
  • Jesya
    Jesya Member Posts: 1,101

Holy selfish self-entitlement. :|

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@only1biggs said:

Hey! Don’t blame them for needing to upgrade their pettiness every year.

• dbd900bach
    dbd900bach Member Posts: 671
    All I have to say is at least pc has suffered the same as consoles in a way. Waiting for the shrine as one.
  • lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I used to be a pc gamer. I used to have a bit of the pc elitist mentality.That was over a decade ago though. I have switched to console solely because it serves many functions now, graphics are rather decent, and I am no longer with my back to the world. PC gaming for some reason, at least for me, can be much more addictive than console gaming.