Legacy sticks.

Hi, I play on Xbox One and am a disabled gamer, playing with my chin and was wondering if there was possibly any chance that legacy sticks would ever be implemented into the game? I main killer and when I have to stop running to switch joysticks with my chin to turn, I lose valuable time and was hoping that maybe this would be implemented in the future so I can be as close to equal playing wise as most others. 

Thanks for reading! 🙂

Comments

• deadwolfwalking
    deadwolfwalking Member Posts: 624

i don't understand what you're wanting. i don't even understand how you possibly play.... BUT i gotta say i'm impressed as hell and i think they should give you whatever it is you just asked for.... good luck, iron soldier....

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@deadwolfwalking said:
    i don't understand what you're wanting. i don't even understand how you possibly play.... BUT i gotta say i'm impressed as hell and i think they should give you whatever it is you just asked for.... good luck, iron soldier....

I believe legacy sticks are a control options that fuses the analog sticks on a controller, so pushing right with move AND turn you right.

• deadwolfwalking

@Jack11803 said:

@deadwolfwalking said:

I believe legacy sticks are a control options that fuses the analog sticks on a controller, so pushing right with move AND turn you right.

oh. many thanks.... i believe that would have taken up most of my thought process for the rest of the day.... :D

• Warforged83
    Warforged83 Member Posts: 2
    Thank you very much! Yeah, I’ve learned to adapt and play pretty much every game, even shooters. But yeah, legacy sticks are when you press up on the joystick to run forward, back to move backwards and left turns left instead of strafes and vice versa with right. 
  • deadwolfwalking

damn, dude.... right on, brother....

• p1ague
    p1ague Member Posts: 101

This one also sounds pretty easy to tweak options menu for...