[New Suggestion]: Trap bear inverse into the head of the survivor don’t working with hatch

Description: Currently the game if you're Amanda which she puts the reverse bear trap at the head of the survivors, and if there is a survivor in the map with the trap in the head, can safely exit the trap.
My idea is to limit this functionality in which if a survivor has a trap in his head is that it is active, when it goes into the hatch area, must activate the trap and immediately kill the survivor as those of the exit gates, is only that to survive the survivor must surely go to remove the trap and get out of the hatch

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@etms51 said:
    Description: Currently the game if you're Amanda which she puts the reverse bear trap at the head of the survivors, and if there is a survivor in the map with the trap in the head, can safely exit the trap.
    My idea is to limit this functionality in which if a survivor has a trap in his head is that it is active, when it goes into the hatch area, must activate the trap and immediately kill the survivor as those of the exit gates, is only that to survive the survivor must surely go to remove the trap and get out of the hatch

The issue is that if you're last person alive with say 1 gen left to power, you can't power the gen without killing yourself. also if you're the last survivor and have a trap and have to play by your idea the pig will just follow you just far enough away . That way they don't trigger the trap chase timer pause but instead let you get blown up instead.

If you get to close to a box they either chase you and down you or get you off the box. The end result is going to be the same, the pig gets a kill no matter what.

• Khroalthemadbomber
    Khroalthemadbomber Member Posts: 1,073
    I loved me some Pig. Honestly the escaping through hatch isn't an issue to me since I'm usually fairly lucky at tracking it down before the other survivors do. Under end game circumstances your best bet is to literally crouch on hatch and wait. The number of survivors that would rather waste time trying to shove you off while their timer ticks down instead of attempting to take the trap off themselves is ridiculous.
  • Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@powerbats said:

@etms51 said:

The issue is that if you're last person alive with say 1 gen left to power, you can't power the gen without killing yourself. also if you're the last survivor and have a trap and have to play by your idea the pig will just follow you just far enough away . That way they don't trigger the trap chase timer pause but instead let you get blown up instead.

If you get to close to a box they either chase you and down you or get you off the box. The end result is going to be the same, the pig gets a kill no matter what.

If there's one generator left to power, the hatch won't be there anyway, so you're "killing yourself" either way (or you can be smart and take off the RBT before you work on the generator).

If the Pig is following you but not actually doing anything, then you're relatively safe.

• Grey87
    Grey87 Member Posts: 346

ok

• p1ague
    p1ague Member Posts: 101

This is stupid; YES, if you are the last survivor left and the killer has already downed you once and put a trap on you, knows where you are, and is following you, then in this scenario you'd be doomed since you can't run out the hatch. SO WHAT?