Perks you feel are under rated

Options
2»

Comments

• NeaJovovich
    NeaJovovich Member Posts: 234
    Options

Small Game:

It's great for the rare games I run into the Trapper. Knowing if it's safe to vault out that KillerShack window! ;-D

• NeaJovovich
    Options

Empathy:

While not under-rated, I don't think people use it's a passive buff. What I mean is that Empathy let's me know where Hex: Ruin is 90% of the time. Killers immediately go to the area where their Ruin is and attack whatever Survivors are in that area.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

Premonition, Dark Sense, and other Survivor aura-reading perks.

• NeaJovovich
    Options

Iron Will:

If you combine it with Quick and Quiet, it can really get you out of chases superbly. Vault through a window and stop running.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    Options

So that's what's been happening. Thanks for the tip. ;)

• NeaJovovich
    Options

Unbreakable:

he amount of try-hard-slugging-so-you-dont-get-hatch is out of control. I love poppping up like "WHA?!" I see it on other Survivors once in a blue moon. Since I run Empathy, I'm very aware of my surroundings.

• NeaJovovich
    edited April 2019
    Options

Third Seal:

Removing the aura reading abilities really Fs with Survivors. This is usually the ONLY Hex I run cuz I've had very good luck with it.

I had this one game where the survivors had 4 gens done and were trying to troll me by swarming my Third Seal. Finally, after about 5 minutes of hitting/healing/coming back, I started downing them and hooked them all. They cussed me out so bad in the Summary Chat. It was hilarious cuz their desire to meme instead of do the objective cost them their life. Wish I was trying to get my Adept Hag during that round lol.

• Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115
    Options

Quick and quiet and dance with me combo vault anything lose line of sight with killer and you will lose them with that 3 seconds of scratch marks gone

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    Options

Thanataphobia and technician

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Save the best for last.

• Chocolate_Cosmos
    Chocolate_Cosmos Member Posts: 5,460
    Options

For Survivors:

• Déjà Vu (After rework it's rly not that bad and it can prevent 3-gen close situations)
    • Kindred (For solo Survivors = very good perk)
    • Wake Up! (It saved me many times :D)

For Killers:

• Mad Grit (Very good to counter body blocking + SWF groups)
    • Discordance (This perk counters "gen-rushing")

• POUNDYOUSILLY
    POUNDYOUSILLY Member Posts: 40
    Options

Iron will hands down. I wont go without it

• LordziPL
    LordziPL Member Posts: 590
    edited April 2019
    Options

Insidious, Thanathofobia, Monstrous Shrine, Detective's Hunch, Distortion, No one Left Behind, Pop Goes the Weasel, Spine Chill, Overcharge, Windows of Oppurnity, Left Behind, Bond, Wake Up! , No Mither.

Joking they're the worst.

Discordance, DS, MoM, Spirit Fury, Enduring, NOED, Head On!

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110
    edited April 2019
    Options

I would say monstrous shrine is the only genuinely bad perk you mentioned.

• Gamzello
    Gamzello Member Posts: 828
    Options

Extremely useful perks that can be used often: alert, small game, spine chill, and iron will are very helpful.

Kindered makes me a little meh because there has been games where I’ve been on the hook for awhile being genrushed while dying (literally)! Of course it doesn’t happen every game.

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options

Small game! I always tell people don’t like NOED or ruin bring small game kills 2 birds with one stone!

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230
    edited April 2019
    Options

Pretty much the vast majority of Survivor Perks are underrated and actually quite good Perks. The problem lies with more and more Survivors getting so accustomed to the exceptionally strong meta Perks, that they deem any Perk that isn't on that level as useless and worthless.

All my Survivors have a unique Perk build that I tailored to their Lore and personality or that synchronises well with one of their unique Perks (I usually make a rule to run at least one of their Perks) to give them some distinguishing features other than their looks.

Kate has Dance With Me, so I paired that with Lithe and Quick & Quiet.

Ace has Ace in the Hole, so I paired that with Plunderer's Instinct.

Claudette has Botany Knowledge, so I paired that with We'll Make It and Empathy (probably going to swap it with Aftercare and add Autodidact and Solidarity once I get them).

Jeff has Aftercare, so I paired that with Pharmacy.

Tapp has Stake Out, so I paired that with Urban Evasion, Quick & Quiet and Lightweight.

Feng has Technician, so I paired that with Alert, Spine Chill and Urban Evasion.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    Options

Thrill of the Hunt is an underrated perk.

Also save the best for last isn't underrated. It is openly a really good perk and people know it.