PS4 compensation? Please?

Comments

• KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE Member Posts: 402
    powerbats said:

@Paddy4583 said:
    KING_DEDE said:

Lowbei said:

These console peasants are getting rowdy.

Stop whining or get a job and buy a computer
    like a normal person.

And that’s where you are wrong we aren’t poor we just simply choose a console pc 

Hex Pc Master Race: Drawing on its power of pc players each time a pc player tries to call everyone else ######### you gain a token 

3 tokens: 5% movement speed bonus

4 tokens: all pc players auras are revealed to you

5 tokens: grants the ability to Mori pc players

You can’t mori a PC player they DC before you get the chance

That's technically incorrect, it's the majority of Feng Min players that dc the moment they get downed. They used to be Kate Denson players and before that Shirtless David's. The rest of us heathen pc players take it like we should. We scream at our monitors about how unfair it is that we got mori'd instead of the other shiitty survivor.

Not gonna lie when I get mori’d instead of the ######### Meg makes me wanna rage so hard
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    if you salty console randos could stick to one whine thread instead of 5, that would be great.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Lowbei said:
    if you salty console randos could stick to one whine thread instead of 5, that would be great.

Its getting different, as It’s your divine duty to ass splash salt on them I take it?

• Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Its getting different, as It’s your divine duty to ass splash salt on them I take it?

english please
  • Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

Waaaaaaaaaah my 3rd party box thing wont play games right waaaaaah!

ok np
  • Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

Lowbei, tell me, what has better security, a console, or that speedhacking hell hole you call pc master race. Universal, across all games. Also don’t abridge my words, green font is copyrighted by me, and if you do so again, I’ll stab you in the ventricle with lefty scissors

PC has better security. The only reason nobody hacks on console is because theres no money to be made on it, since only a few hundred randos play console.

Get a real machine if you want to play games.
  • Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said: if you salty console randos could stick to one whine thread instead of 5, that would be great. Its getting different, as It’s your divine duty to ass splash salt on them I take it?

english please

ok np

Lowbei, tell me, what has better security, a console, or that speedhacking hell hole you call pc master race. Universal, across all games. Also don’t abridge my words, green font is copyrighted by me, and if you do so again, I’ll stab you in the ventricle with lefty scissors

PC has better security. The only reason nobody hacks on console is because theres no money to be made on it, since only a few hundred randos play console.

Fastest manual employee check and then ban on Sony is 1 minute 6 seconds. Bullshit.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited July 2018

@Lowbei said:
    These console peasants are getting rowdy.

Stop whining or get a job and buy a computer
    like a normal person.

Okay. Now that was hilarious with that pic.

• JammyJewels
    JammyJewels Member Posts: 611
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

"Since only a few hundred". Tell that to the millions that buy the exclusives you PC players will never get on your "superior machines"
  • Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said: if you salty console randos could stick to one whine thread instead of 5, that would be great. Its getting different, as It’s your divine duty to ass splash salt on them I take it?

english please

ok np

Fastest manual employee check and then ban on Sony is 1 minute 6 seconds. Bullshit.

lol no

Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

"Since only a few hundred". Tell that to the millions that buy the exclusives you PC players will never get on your "superior machines"
    lol what exclusives? the only exclusive console games that were semi decent were the last of us and god of war, which everyone just watched on youtube haha.

you have no case. get over it.
  • Jack11803

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said: Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:    if you salty console randos could stick to one whine thread instead of 5, that would be great.        Its getting different, as It’s your divine duty to ass splash salt on them I take it?

english please Waaaaaaaaaah my 3rd party box thing wont play games right waaaaaah!

ok np

lol no
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

lol what exclusives? the only exclusive console games that were semi decent were the last of us and god of war, which everyone just watched on youtube haha.

Obvoiusly if you don’t believe me, you don’t understand the power of posting the Donald in the biggest feminist community on PS4. Why are they even on a game system, the hell?

• KING_DEDE
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

Hex pc master race has activated token count 4 everyone can now see the aura of all pc players
  • Lowbei
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:    if you salty console randos could stick to one whine thread instead of 5, that would be great.        Its getting different, as It’s your divine duty to ass splash salt on them I take it?

english please Waaaaaaaaaah my 3rd party box thing wont play games right waaaaaah!

ok np

lol no
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

Obvoiusly if you don’t believe me, you don’t understand the power of posting the Donald in the biggest feminist community on PS4. Why are they even on a game system, the hell?

ok?
  • JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

lol no

Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

This is a segment literally copy and pasted from Polygon.

"God of War has won critical acclaim from pretty much everyone, and now it is a massive commercial success as well. Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment sold more than 3.1 million units of the franchise revival worldwide within its first three days of release, making it the fastest-selling PlayStation 4 exclusive".

That was for God of War. 3.1 million didn't make YouTube vids. But I think the YouTube views came from PC people like you who think as themselves as superior yet will ######### and moan because of "subpar machines" getting exclusives such as these.

Plus we won't ever have to face uneven competition. Console offers reliability as you can be assured that the person you're facing likely has the same hardware and performance as you. Unlike PC where you could be facing a potato, and hackers. Oh, and constant updates from Steam and such. 
    Oh. And in some games getting updates later means you can analyse info on upcoming content and prepare for it. I've been watching Ta1ent's videos and learnt that it's best to avoid his smoke. Though I would have done that anyway. And due to the warning I've been able to calculate just how much I'll need if I want to get all of the content I'd like.
  • KING_DEDE
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

ok np

lol no
    JammyJewels said:

Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention please Hex pc master race has been activated token count 5 all pc players can now be Mori’d have fun moring pc players
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

lol no

Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

"God of War has won critical acclaim from pretty much everyone, and now it is a massive commercial success as well. Publisher Sony Interactive Entertainment sold more than 3.1 million units of the franchise revival worldwide within its first three days of release, making it the fastest-selling PlayStation 4 exclusive".

That was for God of War. 3.1 million didn't make YouTube vids. But I think the YouTube views came from PC people like you who think as themselves as superior yet will ######### and moan because of "subpar machines" getting exclusives such as these.

Plus we won't ever have to face uneven competition. Console offers reliability as you can be assured that the person you're facing likely has the same hardware and performance as you. Unlike PC where you could be facing a potato, and hackers. Oh, and constant updates from Steam and such. 
    Oh. And in some games getting updates later means you can analyse info on upcoming content and prepare for it. I've been watching Ta1ent's videos and learnt that it's best to avoid his smoke. Though I would have done that anyway. And due to the warning I've been able to calculate just how much I'll need if I want to get all of the content I'd like.
    lol its hilarious how you console peasants attempt to even talk up to pc players based on a game that everyone just watched on youtube instead of playing haha

get a real system if you want to play real games. gg
  • KING_DEDE
    Someone Mori Lowbei please seriously we already have 5 tokens on Hex pc master race
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    He will only respawn at the campfire.
  • Lowbei
    KING_DEDE said:
    Someone Mori Lowbei please seriously we already have 5 tokens on Hex pc master race
    Are you ok? 
  • JammyJewels
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

lol no

Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

lol its hilarious how you console peasants attempt to even talk up to pc players based on a game that everyone just watched on youtube instead of playing haha

A PlayStation 4 is a real system. Just as real as your PC. Instead of a Steam Account/Origin Account/Whatever account in which you have a profile which lists in-game achievements, your library of games, etcetera...

You have a PlayStation network account in which you have a profile which lists your in-game achievements, your library of games, etcetera...

You could build a PC to be at the same processing power as a PlayStation 4. You could build better. But you know what you are getting with a Console. No assembly required, only a few $$$ instead of possibly $$$$ just for good performance.
  • KING_DEDE
    fcc2014 said:
    Mori him again if you find him in the next trial
  • KING_DEDE
    KING_DEDE said:
    fcc2014 said:
    Mori him again if you find him in the next trial
    #InfiniteMorisForLowbei
  • KHeartsSora
    KHeartsSora Member Posts: 12
    Mringasa said:

Honestly, who cares about the Shrine right now? Most people are using shards for cosmetics and other things. The one thing I'd be most pissed about if I played this on a console, is the fact you ps4 users are getting screwed out of shards right now. PC and Xbox are uncapped.

I'm patient enough I can relax and just build up my shards to use in the Shrine when it comes out. Not that it much matters to me since I almost always just buy BP on it. If you guys were uncapped, you would be able to save up and purchase some things. As it stands right now, there's nothing you can buy when the patch comes in except for a few minor cosmetics if they give you the 1800 they gave us.

I don't think they will do anything special in compensation, but they may either extend or delay the 2x BP. They've already stated they will not be doing exclusives anymore, so I doubt they'll give something to one platform and not another.

Sorry don't know how to actually use this forum on my phone but at the end you said "they will not being doing exclusives" this is untrue as you get exclusive items for purchasing death garden which is unavailable for ps4 and Xbox one ;(
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

lol no

Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

A PlayStation 4 is a real system. Just as real as your PC. Instead of a Steam Account/Origin Account/Whatever account in which you have a profile which lists in-game achievements, your library of games, etcetera...

You have a PlayStation network account in which you have a profile which lists your in-game achievements, your library of games, etcetera...

You could build a PC to be at the same processing power as a PlayStation 4. You could build better. But you know what you are getting with a Console. No assembly required, only a few $$$ instead of possibly $$$$ just for good performance.
    real system, lol

ok :)
  • JP_Cloud
    JP_Cloud Member Posts: 173
    Don’t tell me I have to endure version 9 whatever 4 during the BP event. I’m only one dude with limits 😬
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Runs out of popcorn, wonders if mods are having same issue. Logs into E-Trade and buy popcorn maker stocks just in case. Then goes and buys lot at store incase there's a run on it for good measure.

• HIPSTERLION
    HIPSTERLION Member Posts: 323
    @Lowbei
    As far as I can see you're the 1 crying over us getting a bonus .
  • ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    edited July 2018
    I mean if God of War is better overall than dead by daylight is and God of War isn’t a “real game” because it’s only in console, what does that make this game?
  • powerbats

@ThePloopz said:
    I mean if God of War is better overall than dead by daylight is and God of War isn’t a “real game” because it’s only in console, what does that make this game?

Chopped liver?

• ThePloopz
    powerbats said:

@ThePloopz said:

Chopped liver?

Spoiled chopper liver?
  • JammyJewels
    ThePloopz said:
    A game. Or we could call it a fake game, like how there's fake news.
  • Dr_doom_j2
    Dr_doom_j2 Member Posts: 869
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

lol no

Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

real system, lol

Why don't you play a real game and go play some football. You obviously need time outside the house
  • powerbats

@JammyJewels said:
    ThePloopz said:

A game. Or we could call it a fake game, like how there's fake news.

Win.

• Jack11803
    edited July 2018

I want free #########!

• Lowbei
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

english please

ok np

lol no

Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:
    Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

Jack11803 said:

@Lowbei said:

english please

ok np

real system, lol

Why don't you play a real game and go play some football. You obviously need time outside the house
    why dont you stop crying and get a real job so you can afford a pc?

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

Sony should give people $$$, but that day will never ever come

• Lowbei
    Zanfer said:

agreed. Sony should give me money.
  • Zanfer

@lasombra1979 said:

@Tsulan said:
    I can't believe the entitlement of some people.
    You are getting the patch a little later. So what?!
    You're not going to die if you get to farm a little later. 

You mean how the PC crowd went insane when the Pig was released a day early on Xbox. I highly remember the demands of compensation from the PC crowd when that happened. Personally, I dont care if they offer us something. I want them to fix their bugged patch so it can pass certification.

Damn lmao. 1 Day already than complains mmhmm

• powerbats

@Zanfer said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@Tsulan said:

You mean how the PC crowd went insane when the Pig was released a day early on Xbox. I highly remember the demands of compensation from the PC crowd when that happened. Personally, I dont care if they offer us something. I want them to fix their bugged patch so it can pass certification.

I wasn't here for that and I wouldn't have been on here or the Steam forums complaining about it either. I'd be a real man and grab a glass of milk and cookies and curl up into a ball under my blankets.

• KING_DEDE
    powerbats said:

@Zanfer said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@Tsulan said:

I wasn't here for that and I wouldn't have been on here or the Steam forums complaining about it either. I'd be a real man and grab a glass of milk and cookies and curl up into a ball under my blankets.

Uhhh
  • Zanfer

@powerbats said:

@Zanfer said:

@lasombra1979 said:

@Tsulan said:

Don't forget the salt that goes with the french fries while you watch everything unfold before your beautiful eyes

• Vortexas
    Vortexas Member Posts: 757

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.

As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.

I think fair compensation would be 5,000 shards? AND/OR maybe 1,050 cells?

So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?

Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?

You get no compensation, because you picked a #########-platform.

If anything you should be compensating us for your garbage console slowing everyone else down.

• Zanfer

@Lowbei said:
    Zanfer said:

lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else. Who really gives a ######### now a days about which console or system is better. Just play games..

• Jack11803

@Vortexas said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:
    XB1 got theirs about the timeframe they were supposed to. So I wouldn't count them into this.

As a PS4 user, I feel like this has been kinda ridiculous. We might even miss the BP event with the new patch, which REALLY sucks big time.

So we could get one of the cool outfits at least? I don't know. What do you guys think?

Or am I playing the victim card here too much and going to get skewered for thinking logically?

If anything you should be compensating us for your garbage console slowing everyone else down.

I’m better than you. Literally. You can’t prove me wrong.

• Lowbei
    Zanfer said:

@Lowbei said:
    Zanfer said:

lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else. Who really gives a [BAD WORD] now a days about which console or system is better. Just play games..

yeah lets just play games :) tee hee
  • ThePloopz
    Zanfer said:

@Lowbei said:
    Zanfer said:

lmao yeah, but sony is greedy af and won't even do cross platform cause apparently ps4 has to be superior from everyone else. Who really gives a [BAD WORD] now a days about which console or system is better. Just play games..

Many people care tbh I don’t understand it but they do
  • ThePloopz
    edited July 2018
    Vortexas said:

@Dwight_Confusion said:

You’re not getting ######### but tissue for your incessant crying 
This discussion has been closed.