Remove addon to balance the game

Options

Here is the problem: the game is unbalanced! Buffing or nerfing the killers,survivors and perks is not the solution but just mitigate the problem created by addons.

Im not talking about swf team they will always have an advantage unless an in game chat is implemented, i'm talking about 4 random survivor that join a match.

A match clearly cant be considered balanced when one of the two side can join without addon while the other have equipped ultra rare addons. Starting the match and discovering that the other team have ultra rare addon equipped, while you have nothing equipped is really annoying and makes the match unfunny. (it doesnt matter if you are survivor or killer)

I suggest to remove all addons from the game,  while giving a small buff to all killer. (i'm a main survivor just to be clear, i have a bad connection and i prefer not to host)

What about the bloodweb? addon can be replaced with more offering: map modifiers and some special trap. Here are some example: We already have the murky reagent that increase or decrease the fog in the map. Maybe an offering that add the rain in the map and create small puddles that produce noise when running on them.An offering for acidic rain,the puddles instead of producing noise it damage survivors. new trap offering: -fake chest, this special chest when opened will damage survivor and alert killer. -fog machine: when activated if the killer is in range he wont be able to see scratchmarks for 4 seconds.

I hope that these suggestions will be at least considered.

ps: English is not my main language, i hope i was clear enough.

Answers

• No1TheLarch
    No1TheLarch Member Posts: 221
    Options

I am not a fan. Most addons are fine and fun. like imagine playing Wraith without windstorm addons? not as much fun. Some ought to be tweaked ie IrriHead- multi blink addons, Odd bulb sucks now, Franks mix tap ought to be deleted/nerfed.

• PeepingPeacock
    PeepingPeacock Member Posts: 354
    Options

I want addons that change the way the killer is played to be made into a separate load-out option when you play the killer, like mirror Myers or the one where hag cant teleport anymore without having to have rare addons every game. Then we could get rid of the "oh I spent a bunch of BP and you didnt so now I have a massive advantage" games and more consistent power for all the killers with balance tweaks for the different load-outs.

• T0xicTyler
    T0xicTyler Member Posts: 504
    edited April 2019
    Options

No. Add-ons, offerings, and perks breathe life and variety into the game.

• Slayer
    Slayer Member Posts: 1,148
    Options

Yes all addons, items such toolboxes, medkits, keys needs to go. The game is rng based most of the times due to all those things not skill based.

• TheBestia
    TheBestia Member Posts: 4
    edited April 2019
    Options

I know that some some killer, like the wraith, are eavily dependant on the addons. Thats why i said that they all need a buff after removing the addons and balancing that way the game.

Incredible variety in toxicity. You can get facecamped by a myers with tombstone+tuft or teabagged by a team of p3 claudette with antihemorragic syringe. All the addons, even the lower tier, decrease the balancement of a match that would be balanced otherwhise.

toolbox and medkit are items not addons. im talking about removing addons. For example a med-kit is balanced without addon, but if you equip an anti-hemorrhagic syringe it became unbalanced.

Removing the addons would reduce the gap beetween new player and veterans that can spend millions of bloodpoint. The game would be skill based.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

nice bait

• KingSavageGaming
    KingSavageGaming Member Posts: 148
    Options

No...😑😑