Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Despicable behaviour of the company and it's representitves

13»

Comments

• ChesterTheMolester
    ChesterTheMolester Member Posts: 2,771
    edited July 2018

Another gem by the OP

"so not queen is it your company that's being sued? cause the timing is perfect since they started doing micro transactions!!! lol"

Why isn't anyone siding with the OP here!?!?!?!

1. He actually got a small dick.
    2. He wants Leatherface to get nerfed.
    3. He is overcompensating for that on the forum.

Im starting to believe this guy is one of those 12 year olds at the bus stop who pretends to be drunk after one beer.
  • TeambossFloze
    TeambossFloze Member Posts: 1,260

@strain said:
    wow I asked "NOT_QUEEN" two simple questions on her twitch channel that where in no way offensive and I get a torrent of abusive cursing, is this the sort of person that should be representing the company as a "Community Manager" if so does this company have any self respect! https://twitch.tv/videos/277117602?t=01h36m14s link should be working now!!!

She is streaming - she is not working, she is out of hours and doing what she wants - rules of the chat on the twitch clearly state as well as mods in her chat - to not discuss work related items

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

To the op this sums it up quite nicely both the responses you got there and here. Now that's it for me this thread is done hopefully.

• unclevincent
    unclevincent Member Posts: 40

@strain said:
    wow I asked "NOT_QUEEN" two simple questions on her twitch channel that where in no way offensive and I get a torrent of abusive cursing, is this the sort of person that should be representing the company as a "Community Manager" if so does this company have any self respect! https://twitch.tv/videos/277117602?t=01h36m14s link should be working now!!!

You were being a dick, she did nothing wrong.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@strain said:

Seems like you were just insulting her/her mods while she tried to have fun in her private twitch channel.
    I hope she perma banned your ass tbh :wink:

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    strain said:

I have no desire to watch her stream bullet point it for us or clip the parts and link it or shut up about it.
  • Siggerad
    Siggerad Member Posts: 47

Unprofessional, she is a representative of the company, yes the kid make hard questions but what she dont have PR training? plus 2018 all you say on internet stay for ever

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675
    edited July 2018

@Siggerad said:
    Unprofessional, she is a representative of the company, yes the kid make hard questions but what she dont have PR training? plus 2018 all you say on internet stay for ever

Nice alt. The rules on her stream are clear, and you he didn't "make hard questions", you were he was a complete ass to her.

• foxofthestars
    foxofthestars Member Posts: 157

I agree with the other comments on here. Her Stream is for her to enjoy on her personal time. A release from work and work related conversation. Why would you go on to her stream and ask her work related questions? Would you like it if someone was bothering you on you're free time about work related issues?

This discussion has been closed.