Legion Mega fix

NuclearBurrito
NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
edited June 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions

Credit to @dadamek8 and @DarkWo1f997 for inspiring me with some of these ideas.

These changes are all intended to go together:

• Frenzy now has a 0.75 second startup during which time the Legion stops moving and looks straight up while roaring. This can be easily heard by nearby survivors.
  • Vaulting a window or pallet during Frenzy now drains 15% of his power
  • Missed attacks have a 70% cooldown reduction instead of 100%. You will need Unrelenting to get a 100% reduction.
  • Deep Wounds now bleeds out depending on distance to the Killer. The farther the faster. This is not effected by terror radius.

0-16 meters = 0 charges per second

17-24 = 1 charges per second

25-32 = 2 charges per second

32+ = 3 charges per second

A survivor is downed at 0 charges and starts with 60 when hit the first time (affected by addons) and will not go below 10 charges while mending. If it is already below 10 it will instead just pause.

• Stabbing a survivor already in Deep wounds drains 50% of the REMAINING duration rounding up with a minimum of 10 charges removed.
  • Frenzy must be at least 60% recharged in order to be activated (9 seconds of charge from 0%)
  • M1 attacks no longer drain frenzy
  • Frenzy now drains at half speed during Killer Instinct
  • Vaulting a pallet is now only available during Killer Instinct (you can still fast vault windows whenever).
  • Legion now moves at 5.6 M/S during Frenzy (140% up from 132%)
  • Killer instinct allows the Legion to cancel Frenzy with 33% less fatigue time (2 seconds instead of 3). This only triggers if Frenzy is canceled manually and not if you hit a survivor with Deep Wounds or let the timer run out.
  • Mending now has Skill Checks but takes 5 seconds less by default (10 down from 15)
  • Legion can now preform break actions at 150% during Frenzy
  • Killer Instinct's tracking is now aura and thus is hidden by lockers, generators and distortion.
  • Exposed or Injured survivors start with half the charges when put into Deep wounds from frenzy (30 charges instead of 60 normally) this does not stack.
Post edited by NuclearBurrito on

Best Answers

• NuclearBurrito
    Answer ✓

Bump because it's still necessary

• Doccy
    Doccy Member Posts: 103
    Answer ✓

Loving this six ways to Sunday - make this live, please, Behavior.

Answers

• NuclearBurrito
    edited April 2019

In case anyone doesn't know. Killer Instinct is what happens after a survivor is hit with Frenzy who doesn't have deep wounds.

• NuclearBurrito

Bump.

• Ciinny
    Ciinny Member Posts: 36

I'm liking this

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

This seems.... a-okay and balanced.

• NuclearBurrito

Probably going to be unnecessary soon but whatevs.

• SujYongHoe
    SujYongHoe Member Posts: 13

i like how u tried not to end this killers life like the devs did

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

meh i like the devs way of fixing i will enjoy more now since he wont do exploits all the time

• SujYongHoe
    SujYongHoe Member Posts: 13

well fixing the exploits wasnt that hard no reason to destroy anything else

• NuclearBurrito

btw. Tunneling a survivor to death with these changes would take 39 seconds of nothing but either being in a stun or being in the process of recharging your power. Plus however many seconds it takes to catch up to the survivor and to initially find them and apply the DW for the first time on them. Thus trying to let the bar drain on it's own is more time efficient so long as you can keep an eye on the survivor so they can't mend. Doing the moonwalking strategy to accomplish this would be redundant however since it is proximity based, instead you would have to give them some distance (not the full TR distance the official legion rework has. But 32 meters would be the fastest if you did it anyway) which they might then use to escape from you.

• p1ague
    p1ague Member Posts: 101

Wow, this is soooo much better than what they actually did.. i wonder if that might in part be because it starts out with such killer favor things that at first glance i was rolling my eyes (yeah, sure, he needs to be ultra OP, *that's* what was wrong with him...) But once you got into counters it became astonishingly balanced! My point in bringing that up, though, is that busy folks trying to skim through hundreds of posts might not get past the first excuse to write this one off..

• NullSp3c
    NullSp3c Member Posts: 765

This, in a million years, is the BEST idea anyone had to solve a problem that the devs were just too lazy to take care of. JUST WOW!

This discussion has been closed.