Double blood points and offerings

Options
Amy
Amy Member Posts: 3

Noob question since I started just a few months ago..
will offerings work with the double blood point weekend?
some games limit bonus points during a 2x type thingie....

Comments

• Tsukirose31
    Tsukirose31 Member Posts: 53
    edited July 2018
    Options
    They do but based off the original amount earned.  Use a bloody streams and in game you earned 20000 BP.  With double bloodpoints and party streamers that would equal out to 60000.  Hope that helps :) 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Imagine the possibilities:
    30k base BPs + 30k double bp weekend + 30k WGLF/BBQ + 5x bloody party streamers = 240k BPs from a single match!

So i would recommend everyone, when there are several bloody party streamers active. Show a heart to your fellow survivors and killers and keep the match alive for as long as possible. Everyone is a winner!

Btw. I don´t think Farming is bannable. (but this might need an official confirmation)

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    30k base BPs + 30k double bp weekend + 30k WGLF/BBQ + 5x bloody party streamers = 240k BPs from a single match!

So i would recommend everyone, when there are several bloody party streamers active. Show a heart to your fellow survivors and killers and keep the match alive for as long as possible. Everyone is a winner!

Btw. I don´t think Farming is bannable. (but this might need an official confirmation)

Only if it's reported I think. Otherwise it's more of a wink and nudge thing. Just have to be fair and don't exclude someone. That is definitely bannable since it'd be a case of 3 Survivors working with the Killer against 1 Survivor.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Mringasa said:

@Tsulan said:

Only if it's reported I think. Otherwise it's more of a wink and nudge thing. Just have to be fair and don't exclude someone. That is definitely bannable since it'd be a case of 3 Survivors working with the Killer against 1 Survivor.

Of course. No one excluded. No rush to kill, no gen rush.

• TormentedSoul385
    TormentedSoul385 Member Posts: 71
    Options
    Mringasa said:

@Tsulan said:

I had that happen to me just the other day. Not gonna lie, it really sh*t me off
  • SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Tsulan said:

From what i know farming is not bannable. Typically i like to set my steam name to farming killer on double BP weeks and add everyone in my lobby and we all have a jolly good time getting tons of points.

• Tsulan
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:

@Tsulan said:

From what i know farming is not bannable. Typically i like to set my steam name to farming killer on double BP weeks and add everyone in my lobby and we all have a jolly good time getting tons of points.

Omg that´s a Brilliant Idea!

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Mringasa said:

@Tsulan said:

I had that happen to me just the other day. Not gonna lie, it really sh*t me off
    What’s worse is you can’t stop it unless you disconnect and then you’re just hurting yourself. 
  • Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

@Tsulan said:

You'll never get 30000 from BBQ and WGLF. That would require 4 stacks before doing anything.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Tsulan said:

You'll never get 30000 from BBQ and WGLF. That would require 4 stacks before doing anything.

If you farm, you get them.
    But 4 stacks is not that hard.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options

@Tsulan said:

The bonus from WGLF or BBQ is calculated after the match is complete. It doesn't matter when in the match you get your stacks.