If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Double blood points and offerings

Options
Amy
Amy Member Posts: 3

Noob question since I started just a few months ago..
will offerings work with the double blood point weekend?
some games limit bonus points during a 2x type thingie....

Comments

• Tsukirose31
    Tsukirose31 Member Posts: 53
    edited July 2018
    Options
    They do but based off the original amount earned.  Use a bloody streams and in game you earned 20000 BP.  With double bloodpoints and party streamers that would equal out to 60000.  Hope that helps :) 
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

Imagine the possibilities:
    30k base BPs + 30k double bp weekend + 30k WGLF/BBQ + 5x bloody party streamers = 240k BPs from a single match!

So i would recommend everyone, when there are several bloody party streamers active. Show a heart to your fellow survivors and killers and keep the match alive for as long as possible. Everyone is a winner!

Btw. I don´t think Farming is bannable. (but this might need an official confirmation)

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980
    Options

@Tsulan said:
    30k base BPs + 30k double bp weekend + 30k WGLF/BBQ + 5x bloody party streamers = 240k BPs from a single match!

So i would recommend everyone, when there are several bloody party streamers active. Show a heart to your fellow survivors and killers and keep the match alive for as long as possible. Everyone is a winner!

Btw. I don´t think Farming is bannable. (but this might need an official confirmation)

Only if it's reported I think. Otherwise it's more of a wink and nudge thing. Just have to be fair and don't exclude someone. That is definitely bannable since it'd be a case of 3 Survivors working with the Killer against 1 Survivor.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Mringasa said:

@Tsulan said:

Only if it's reported I think. Otherwise it's more of a wink and nudge thing. Just have to be fair and don't exclude someone. That is definitely bannable since it'd be a case of 3 Survivors working with the Killer against 1 Survivor.

Of course. No one excluded. No rush to kill, no gen rush.

• TormentedSoul385
    TormentedSoul385 Member Posts: 71
    Options
    Mringasa said:

@Tsulan said:

I had that happen to me just the other day. Not gonna lie, it really sh*t me off
  • SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146
    Options

@Tsulan said:

From what i know farming is not bannable. Typically i like to set my steam name to farming killer on double BP weeks and add everyone in my lobby and we all have a jolly good time getting tons of points.

• Tsulan
    Options

@SadonicShadow said:

@Tsulan said:

From what i know farming is not bannable. Typically i like to set my steam name to farming killer on double BP weeks and add everyone in my lobby and we all have a jolly good time getting tons of points.

Omg that´s a Brilliant Idea!

• GhostEuant
    GhostEuant Member Posts: 243
    Options
    Mringasa said:

@Tsulan said:

I had that happen to me just the other day. Not gonna lie, it really sh*t me off
    What’s worse is you can’t stop it unless you disconnect and then you’re just hurting yourself. 
  • Shadoureon
    Shadoureon Member Posts: 493
    Options

@Tsulan said:

You'll never get 30000 from BBQ and WGLF. That would require 4 stacks before doing anything.

• Tsulan
    Options

@Tsulan said:

You'll never get 30000 from BBQ and WGLF. That would require 4 stacks before doing anything.

If you farm, you get them.
    But 4 stacks is not that hard.
  • Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    Options

@Tsulan said:

The bonus from WGLF or BBQ is calculated after the match is complete. It doesn't matter when in the match you get your stacks.